Updted Rivals predictions

Advertisement
btw, anytime I heard the package deal talk about dk and 6 it was always dk talking. Has 6 ever said this?

The Cunningham stuff really highlights the fact that these guys are clueless. (Unless, of course, they're all right.... in which case our local guys have failed the chit out of us :) )

How would we honestly know whos being recruited still ? No one knows what really went down in kirkgate so stop acting like you do and no one knows whats gonna happen wed lets just enjoy the moment

Advertisement
No one knows a **** thing which is why I'm still confident that we're a 50/50 shot for 6.

Here's the thing with Thomas that leaves me scratching my head. If the reports are true and the kid really wasn't interested in UM for most of the year, what was the point of wishing Golden a happy thanksgiving and congratulating Miami on a successful season on twitter? I mean, for those that followed Thomas on twitter, I never saw anything about him wishing anything to another coach so I just don't get it. That would be unnecessary and up to this point, he hasn't been that type of kid. Again, it just doesn't make any sense.

It's unwise to believe the things that Ice Harris said to Manny Navarro

The thing with Thomas is that it just doesn't make any sense for him to go anywhere besides UM or Alabama. fsu makes zero sense.

The thing with Thomas is that it just doesn't make any sense for him to go anywhere besides UM or Alabama. fsu makes zero sense.

Other than maybe he hung out with his brother and just fell in love with it. Wouldn't be the first time.

Advertisement

Dude has downplayed the mom and Coley (your lead recruitor from FSU coming here means nothing, really?) factor, and unless he really doesn't care, I refuse to believe those aren't in our favor.

And they've lost their DC and LB coach. It just doesn't make sense.

To be honest on the big time guys the national guys aren't clueless. They get exposed to these kids at camps and all star games and kids talk to them without the agenda of the writer or reporter slanting **** to the school they cover.

crazy part about 6 is when he is interviewed, he always lights up when he talks about miami or coach golden.

Other than maybe he hung out with his brother and just fell in love with it. Wouldn't be the first time.

Possibly but the way he comes off is very Miami-ish. Plus, he has like 5 or 6 brothers and I think most of them are down here too.

Advertisement

Dude has downplayed the mom and Coley (your lead recruitor from FSU coming here means nothing, really?) factor, and unless he really doesn't care, I refuse to believe those aren't in our favor.

And they've lost their DC and LB coach. It just doesn't make sense.

I've been saying that for ages. It never made sense to me that he would go to FSU because of Coley, who was the offensive coordinator. No sense at all, and then Thomas came out and said it himself. Now, maybe he fell in love with FSU like 1775 said but that could be the ONLY reason he'd go there. Just doesn't make sense otherwise.

Personally I don't think MT is coming anymore but if he does I will not be surprised whatsoever, because FSU doesn't make any sense.

I dont believe for a second thomas was never interested in miami. There is some shenanigans going on with Harris and fsu.

I believe thomas would have made the january 18th OV had Harris not guilted him into going to USC.

On that note I believe thomas is going to fsu (unfortunately)

Advertisement
On the Cunningham pick. If coley doesn't come to miami, I think it is more than likely an offer is extended to Cunningham and he accepts. Why is that prediction so far fetched? Seems to me rivals prediction on Cunningham jives with the coley one.

On the Cunningham pick. If coley doesn't come to miami, I think it is more than likely an offer is extended to Cunningham and he accepts. Why is that prediction so far fetched? Seems to me rivals prediction on Cunningham jives with the coley one.

I don't know if it's more than likely. Maybe slightly. I'm of the opinion that it should be Coley or bust. We don't need a WR in this class. Coley is an exception that you take because he's the best.

The whole, "Matthew Thomas was never considering Miami" is straight bull****

He does things of his own volition that point to the contrary

He doesn't have to throw up 305 on the regular
He doesn't have to throw the U up to plzwork at the UA game
Didn't have to post convo's with Golden and Co. on facebook
Didn't have to roll around with a UM beanie and take a picture with it
Didn't have to be at Cane games rooting for UM
Chad Thomas, who by all accounts is closer to em than anyone, has been saying Miami forever

None of that **** points to, nah I ain't really feelin them. His mamma has made it clear where she wants him regardless of that dumbass interview that Ice Harris did. Mamma rolling around UA Practice with Canes gear on. Mamma telling everybody that she wants him to stay home for the last year. Mamma says she wants to be able to see his games and Matthew has stated that he wants her to see him play and the only time she seen em play in his life, the ***** was bawlin his eyes out.

Nah man, I ain't tryna hear that "he wasn't never interested in Miami and we pushed him to consider Miami" bologna. Y'all put him on a flight to Cali when y'all could have had him in Coral Gables so that **** don't fly. We ain't out of this yet. Trust in AG.

Advertisement
Back