Updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm guessing it's down between Fedora and Applewhite. Navarro just said he was another Diaz is looking at. I would be Happy with either Tbh. Applewhite would get us better QB play but Fedora is probably the better play caller

1546398676830.png

Advertisement
I don’t understand University structures. He was in administration. He claims to have developed an appreciation for football attending Michigan games.
Doesn't mean he had anything to do with sports administration there.

So he went to games. Big deal.

I’d be happy with either. Although I think fedora is better, applewhite certainly isn’t a poor consolation prize.

Not if his salary here is $1. It’s been reported that his buyout is $12m. If that’s true, that’s more than he’s going to command as an OC, so UNC will likely be paying his salary wherever he goes.

His buyout is $14m or #2.41m per year. UNC owes him that money but if he gets paid to coach then they owe him whatever is the difference between his new contract and the buyout.

Advertisement
Does Ok st even have an OC opening?

Yes OC Mike Yurcich is supposedly leaving (dude is a beast). Apparently OK ST cant pay him enough. That would bode well for us (Yurcich was making $800K there. I assume we can offer $1M+) in the Fedora fight but if Fedora already has this $12M buyout from UNC then money not matter much. Seeing as Fedora used to coach at OK ST he may be more comfortable going back there than Miami. **** hope we still land him....

Advertisement
Back