Updates

Advertisement
Fedora is likely unless a snag. could be announced fairly soon.
Rumph STILL has not officially been retained. whoever posted 48 hours was right. he will know by tomorrow morning.
i havent heard anything on jess so i assume he's good.

My dun-son-dict, with the plug. Nice.

Rumph STILL has not officially been retained. whoever posted 48 hours was right. he will know by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the update. You hearing anything on a DC?

I hope we keep Simpson... I like him... I think he proved he can handle this level...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WVU lead candidates are Dave Clawson from Wake and Neal Brown from Troy. Don't think Fedora isn't a top candidate.

Players notified?

Advertisement
Applewhite was on a flight to Miami as of yesterday according to a post on another board. Manny has been in negotiations today with Fedora, but it sounds like he’s gonna at least consider all his options before pulling the trigger.

With WV job coming open.. Fedora might wait..
I haven't heard him m entioned there as hc. doubt he waits to be there oc. the hc guys u hear are rich rod, neal brown or troy offensive guru's in there own right at Miami would be in charge of offense at west virginia odds are the hc would should one of them be hired

Advertisement
Back