Updates

Advertisement
Applewhite was on a flight to Miami this morning according to a post on another board. Manny has been in negotiations today with Fedora, but it sounds like he’s gonna at least consider all his options before pulling the trigger.

Maybe for QB coach and co OC with fedora?

we have co/dc guys still on staff I doubt diaz is gonna demote 2 coaches he hired and mentored for years. if fran brown brought in will be as db coach
Why do we want him as db coach though, who has he coached or recruited?

Advertisement
Maybe for QB coach and co OC with fedora?
diaz has a lot of interest in oc job so why not interview a bunch of them and maybe just maybe get one as oc one as qb coach but people are calling him man when is last time that happened at Miami where guys called Miami cause wanted to coach here been a while

Applewhite was on a flight to Miami as of yesterday according to a post on another board. Manny has been in negotiations today with Fedora, but it sounds like he’s gonna at least consider all his options before pulling the trigger.
i said earlier applewhite was plan b

Advertisement
With WV job coming open.. Fedora might wait..

I was thinking that too but Fedora already has an L on his resume from the UNC gig plus an OC position is a higher profile gig than HC at WV. I think if he has 2-3 good seasons at UM, that puts him in position for another HC gig at a better destination. Its a reason Dana went from the XII to the AAC, cupboard is bare at WV.

Why do we want him as db coach though, who has he coached or recruited?
I don't know any players but worked for matt rhule at temple and baylor is seen as a great recruiter I don't follow temple/baylor and diaz hired him as co/dc at temple before he took Miami job so clearly connection there

Advertisement
we have co/dc guys still on staff I doubt diaz is gonna demote 2 coaches he hired and mentored for years. if fran brown brought in will be as db coach
On Bandas profile it still only says Safeties coach . I think if he was promoted to DC he might’ve changed it by now

I was thinking that too but Fedora already has an L on his resume from the UNC gig plus an OC position is a higher profile gig than HC at WV. I think if he has 2-3 good seasons at UM, that puts him in position for another HC gig at a better destination. Its a reason Dana went from the XII to the AAC, cupboard is bare at WV.
ya and he isn't in hc hire from what ive read of west virginia troy coach/rich rod and others being looked at but no fedora there

Advertisement
Stop...WVU is a top 25 job in football. OC at Miami is not more high profile.

On Bandas profile it still only says Safeties coach . I think if he was promoted to DC he might’ve changed it by now
he was under richt as was patke but not sure how diaz gonna handle those promotions but the promotions did happen prior to early signing day as I said not sure how diaz gonna handle that

Stop...WVU is a top 25 job in football. OC at Miami is not more high profile.
fedora not mentioned as possible hc at west virginia. its the troy coach, rich rod but not fedora u are right hc and west virginia **** hc is always perfered to coordinator or should be but he isn't in running for wv hc so its a moot point

Advertisement
Back