Updated: Visitors for Sunday's on campus BBQ

Moten and Dixon are the two guys I was hoping would have the best time today. IMO they were the two main targets of the day.

Cook would be nice but he seems solid to uf. Being a no-show to an event like this speaks volumes about cook's mindset IMO.

I didn't see Moten in the pictures. Did he make it?

Advertisement
cook apparently was partying last night too. pics on twitter of him. maybe he was hammered and got hang over.

Advertisement
Lol at the ITU porsters bringing that Cook bottle **** over here.

Bunch of creeps.

Oh the party isn't an assumption a guy on itu went to the party took pics with cook and his dad and said cook had a big bottle last night.

Advertisement
Oh the party isn't an assumption a guy on itu went to the party took pics with cook and his dad and said cook had a big bottle last night.

Reread what you just posted and tell me whats wrong with it lol... Some of you guys need a life lol...

Advertisement
I know normally individual games dont matter, but if/when we beat Florida I think it will serve as a big wake up

This is a game some UF fans are acting like its a given. They are a top 10 team. If Miami shows everyone they are back. Recruits will notice

Wow, disappointed to hear based of these comments that cook didn't make it...so was actually there, I know Dixon, mc Dermont, gibbons, and mike smith were there from the pics, but I couldn't identify anyone else

Advertisement
I think we land both Lane and Dixon. Show them the new Schwartz center.

155.gif

Advertisement
Back