Updated Roster...interesting developments

Hopefully TRob either helps him improve or doesn’t play him if he still sucks
Obviously I dont want any of the players to suck but feels like he is who is he. If trob helps him improve then so be it. If not hopefully he has enough sense to play the best at the position or the future at the postion

Advertisement
Ah got it, thanks. That’s interesting. Could be wrong too if not updated. I’ve just heard the opposite of him returning. Elgammel wouldn’t be a huge loss, I agree haven’t heard much progress on him. Never really liked that take.
Ya as the days went by with no announcement i was hoping he figured it was best to move on but the idea that hed quietly return started to make sense also...kinda surprised McCloud didnt just quietly announce

Ya as the days went by with no announcement i was hoping he figured it was best to move on but the idea that hed quietly return started to make sense also...kinda surprised McCloud didnt just quietly announce
Right, you would think he saw the writing on the wall, I was hoping for the same. 5,44, and McCloud got no business being back next year IMO. Seems like it’s time to move on. The one thing I hope changes with the new d staff is actually playing the best players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can somoeone with a twitter tweet @CanesFootball and tell them to get up off their ***, and clean up all this sh-t. Look at you, you sorry-***, low-down raggity b-tch.

**** Thad Franklin is 240?!?! I knew he was a big boy but thought it was more like 220-225 range. If he’s gained 20lbs already that’s crazy. He’s not a DL or WR or DB that usually needs to add a bunch of weight to compete on the college level. If he can still be athletic and maintain speed he’s a RB that we don’t have on the roster and can’t wait to see what he can do.

Advertisement
Obviously I dont want any of the players to suck but feels like he is who is he. If trob helps him improve then so be it. If not hopefully he has enough sense to play the best at the position or the future at the postion
With him switching to striker do you have as much faith in Artisides ability to coach him up as TRobs? We he still be the targeting machine we have come to know?

Targeting is a DB penalty ; LBs don’t get called nearly at the DB scrutiny - LBs contact helmet nearly every tackle.

Advertisement
With him switching to striker do you have as much faith in Artisides ability to coach him up as TRobs? We he still be the targeting machine we have come to know?
I dont really care at this point. Was hoping with the move he just would ride the bench and not steal valuable playing time from the younger star players...dude has no business starting at safety or striker

Advertisement
Back