Updated Roster...interesting developments

Advertisement
Is Bar Milo still on there?

I can’t read through four pages of this thread to find out, so SIAP.

Advertisement
**** juancane, can we at least see what elgammal can do. Im with you on hillery and herbert. We still need bodies for scout team, at the very least were a year away from kicking players out at a position of need. Like ol and cb
I feel like he’s been here 2-3 years and I’m not sure I know what the man looks like.... so it may be time to go lol.....

Chase Smith is skinnier than I expected at 6'4, 176. Hopefully, he's one of those kids who gains a ton of weight between now and August.

I'm not worried about that kid. He's the steal of the class IMHO. Him and Arroyo.

Advertisement
We have fūcktards on this site who have so much fūcking time on their hands that they sit around and hit the panic button when interns are updating the online roster and run on here and start a thread about players leaving a program, when it was just a sophomore UM student intern who is a slow typist.

Don’t you fūcking people have jobs?
**** chill out, it was a honest mistake.

We have fūcktards on this site who have so much fūcking time on their hands that they sit around and hit the panic button when interns are updating the online roster and run on here and start a thread about players leaving a program, when it was just a sophomore UM student intern who is a slow typist.

Don’t you fūcking people have jobs?
7BE552CF-877C-4D23-BE43-9ABD61AFFC0A.jpeg

Advertisement
Anybody read that post about Ishmael being 6’7 240 or something like that haha yeesh

Last edited:
Ugh, another season of Amari Carter committing targeting penalties? Can we finally move him to LB? We are too talented at safety to waste reps on him anymore.
I knew that dude was going to quietly sneak back. No announcement. He is trash and its super annoying bc manny is running the defense and i just know this kid is going to be playing a ton. I hope he starts and gets a targetting penalty at the beginning of every game so they can't play him lol...or he moves to LB which is all **** and they can figure it out between a bunch of average players...don't need this dude stunting the growth of the young safeties anymore

I knew that dude was going to quietly sneak back. No announcement. He is trash and its super annoying bc manny is running the defense and i just know this kid is going to be playing a ton. I hope he starts and gets a targetting penalty at the beginning of every game so they can't play him lol...or he moves to LB which is all **** and they can figure it out between a bunch of average players...don't need this dude stunting the growth of the young safeties anymore
Where is Pete to intervene and pump sunshine up his butt about his NFL future to coax him to hit the road? Could have used some of the Plug’s help on this one.

Advertisement
Where was it said Amari is coming back? That’s news to me
Apparently they updated the roster for next season and removed the transfers and draft guys...Carter was back on there...also noticeably still missing is Elgammel...but he was a jag OL from the looks of it as he never even cracked the depth chart with this suspect OL

Hopefully TRob either helps him improve or doesn’t play him if he still sucks

Apparently they updated the roster for next season and removed the transfers and draft guys...Carter was back on there...also noticeably still missing is Elgammel...but he was a jag OL from the looks of it as he never even cracked the depth chart with this suspect OL
Ah got it, thanks. That’s interesting. Could be wrong too if not updated. I’ve just heard the opposite of him returning. Elgammel wouldn’t be a huge loss, I agree haven’t heard much progress on him. Never really liked that take.

Advertisement
Back