Updated Rooster

Advertisement
Those listed weights ain’t all that accurate, tweed said lingard was 205 pounds and that was at the beginning of June. Here’s a pic of lingard from the start of June View attachment 91058
He definitely looks the weight he is listed at right now. He has defined arms but hes a slim bodied kid and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

If thats the way we wanna go though I expect some more kids to transfer when they dont get their way during fall camp so, if thats what we wanna do, and I dont agree with that route, then we would just wait on those kids.

In that case I would just go with what we have. Would be too little too late to learn the D and be effective week 1. After week 1 I’m confident in playing Couch, Williams, and Bethel (making us 6 deep) for all of September. I would be comfortable playing those guys 8-9 of our 12 games but as far as I’m concerned we’re 3 deep against the Gators until Bethel or Williams shows they’re ready for that matchup (Couch is just too light right now to match up with bigger WRs on their roster)

Maybe 1 of those 3 proves to be our 4th CB over the course of playing UNC, CMU, and BCU and is ready to contribute in our stretch of UVA, VT, Pitt, GT, and FSU. Hopefully Bethel has taken that next step by then.

Yeah ask Tommy Kennedy. KJ is no more than a Greentree All American himself. We have absolutely no idea how these Buffalo guys will translate into Power 5 opponents.
Bro lol buddy balled out in the spring game I think he’s going to contribute.

Bro lol buddy balled out in the spring game I think he’s going to contribute.

Because of his 80 yard TD against the 3rd string D? In the context of what I was actually talking about (Hightower), this makes absolutely no sense as Hightower was more impressive in the 2018 spring game.

Advertisement
KJ is on the watchlist for the best receiver in the country but he's not proven????? I guess he was put there as a joke then lmfaooo

I'm not a sportswriter, I'm not sure why he was put there. They also think Florida is a top 10 team, which is a joke. Doesn't change the fact that his production was against G5 opponents, so it is unknown how he'll produce at a higher level.

This situation is so weird. His last listing on 247 was 6'5 215. He was a summer B enrolle so no way that he put on all that weight in our program. I think concerns about bad weight are warranted tbh.

The last time he was tested according to 247 was in February of 2018. It stands to reason that's the last weight they'd have for him as well. 35 lbs in 17 months isn't ridiculous especially for these kids growing still.

Cant keep building like that. Eventually you have to save those for recruits. Rather take a full 2020 class and let Manny build with his own guys.

Can't always do that because you're limited to 25 counters no matter what per calendar year. We are already behind the eight ball so we'll have to hit the portal regularly. Nobody operates at a full 85 all the time anyway, that's a little overblown.

Osborn had 4 catches for 82 yards and a touchdown against a top 10 defense last season. The same defense that took a playoff team to overtime and held the #1 offense in the country to their lowest point total of the season...but y'all go on ahead with your nonsense.

Advertisement
People on this site are weird. Like that post was just weird. Kinda gave off racist vibes too. IDK. It was sus to say the least

The tweet was only racist if you yourself are easily impressed that way. Just calling it like it is. He's just pointing out it's time for the pups to become Kings IMO.

We over analyze **** but this takes the cake. Lion King gifs? Let's get a grip here guys.

Osborn had 4 catches for 82 yards and a touchdown against a top 10 defense last season. The same defense that took a playoff team to overtime and held the #1 offense in the country to their lowest point total of the season...but y'all go on ahead with your nonsense.

BuT lOoK wHaT hE dId aGaInSt aRmY

Screenshot_20190726-132654.png

Advertisement
Is that what just happened? You beat my by providing information that everyone already knows? Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Your posts in this thread are a classic example of someone who's just committed to winning an argument. No amount of looking foolish will cause you to reexamine your position. You hate to admit you're wrong. I get it. Keep fighting the good fight. Eventually everyone will just ignore you and then you'll have won. Clever strategy.

Advertisement
Your posts in this thread are a classic example of someone who's just committed to winning an argument. No amount of looking foolish will cause you to reexamine your position. You hate to admit you're wrong. I get it. Keep fighting the good fight. Eventually everyone will just ignore you and then you'll have won. Clever strategy.

And when you lose an argument you turn into a psychologist? Please ignore me, I encourage it.

Advertisement
Back