UPDATED: Max Johnson Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but are we totally going the Max Johnson or bust route in '2020 @ QB?
What you guys think? His film doesn't jump out at me,but maybe the coaches see something
I don't. What about another season of all eggs in one basket approach to QB?

UPDATE: Committed to LSU 11/28

****! Wasn't he our next QB coach?

Ok......last time I go there...

UM

Advertisement
giphy.gif

great name for a TV show "Uncle Mork" :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

It would be about the lazy uncle who pops ambiens all day everyday and blames everyone else for his problems. He constantly talks about his past and how great he was, but he was never able to make any large accomplishments because someone was always holding him back. Even though the guy that took his job from him has already reached levels in the business in 2 years that Uncle Mork failed to achieve in 15 years on the job.

Advertisement
It would be about the lazy uncle who pops ambiens all day everyday and blames everyone else for his problems. He constantly talks about his past and how great he was, but he was never able to make any large accomplishments because someone was always holding him back. Even though the guy that took his job from him has already reached levels in the business in 2 years that Uncle Mork failed to achieve in 15 years on the job.
Perfect !!!:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Exactly. His rank is based upon his potential, only. His 8th grade yr, he was a top touted prospect. He has not lived up to the billing.

and bc his dad was a nfl QB.... look at jack del rio's kid, he was highly rated recruit.... went to UF and now where is he?

Advertisement
Another point Montana's sons were the same as well.one went to Washington forget where the other one went.you'd think a kid being around someone like that would be decent or a chip off the old block.

Yeah this is on the main page of ESPN. Embarrassing to say the least. They also acknowledge that we don't have any commitments in 2019 nor 2020 and that is a troubling trend since Rosier n Perry suck.
Screenshot_20181129-031434_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Dude skip a QB cycle for this. LMAO.

If people say missing a Canes legacy is like missing a layup.. then the HC missing on his own nephew is like missing a dunk with a 38" vertical.

Cade is gonna be a monster. His mother is an alum. He was begging for an offer too. Craziest **** to all of that is he was a top target for richt at georgia. Soon as he comes here we just ignore the kid. Wheres the strategy in that.

Dude you keep harping on Cade Fortin, seen that guy play several times in HS and he lived up every bit to the low three star rating all recruiting services had him at. Slow and does not have the best arm. Kosi and Jarren both better prospects and will prove so in next couple years. Get you are ****ed about your Tai never being recruited, but that is done and over with.

Advertisement
Back