Updated 247 player rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
i posted when Williams dropped to a 4 star that if he had named uga the leader he would ne the number one overall recruit.
Well he didn’t include us in the top 3 and bingo gets a 5atar despite no new film or camp.
Franklin breaks Dereck Henry’s record but drops down to 12th. If you guys ai t on board with the bs being so obvious then send me your routing number so I can send you money.
The most Obvious was Redding as well. Literally the same day he commited he dropped.
Big baby been dropping mfers to the floor since 8th grade and in every camp has dominated. But he drops.
It should t even be a debate anymore

Advertisement
Stewart better say Miami has no chance to keep his ranking.
9C515401-C09D-4898-A276-6760E754765C.png

Williams picks up 5th star. Crystal ball for us with several top local kids. Thad inexplicably plummets.

Sincere question about the drop in rankings. Is it more anti-Cane bias, or just incompetence at one’s job? I don’t know much about the guys on the list but it seems irresponsible and incompetent to drop a running back in rankings in the off season following the season Franklin had. So maybe Barton Simmons is just an idiot and we give him too much credit for having an actual thought process behind the rankings. Or whomever made the decision about Franklin.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El @gogeta4 Before I do it to myself... do we have any chance with Stewart?
Yes, we're in his top 5 & we offered him as a Freshman.

DVD with the Pace connection gives us a great shot, but we need to win big this year & stay on him like crazy.

Like he needs to be contacted every single day, even in the Dead period & made to know he's a top priority.

We're gonna have to fight fire with fire trying to battle UGA, TAMU & UF off him, but it can be done.

Sincere question about the drop in rankings. Is it more anti-Cane bias, or just incompetence at one’s job? I don’t know much about the guys on the list but it seems irresponsible and incompetent to drop a running back in rankings in the off season following the season Franklin had. So maybe Barton Simmons is just an idiot and we give him too much credit for having an actual thought process behind the rankings. Or whomever made the decision about Franklin.

Kid broke Travis Henry's state record when he ran it 47 times for 333 yards and 5 TDs in the State Championship game ad somehow managed to drop more than 80 spots.

How the **** that is possible is beyond me.

Advertisement
It's not a conspiracy, Wiltfong said out his own mouth that the ratings are based on who's recruiting the player, who they're committed to & as well as their camp performances.

Recruit ratings are political, not solely based on skill set.
Ivins will spin the fck out of this.
Edit: replied to the wrong post. Sorry fam

Yeah the freefall for Garcia continues. **** this board freaked on me when I voiced criticisms of him...

There's a positivity and a negativity season on this board. Don't cross those up

So, just curious, has anyone done any analysis on the players that signed with UM that had previously dropped in the rankings after they committed to us? How did they perform? Because based on what our record has been, these recruiting agencies seem to be getting it right.

Advertisement
Back