Updated 247 player rankings

[
I can name you 5 dudes in dade county that will go in day 1 for this cycle. The top schools will get most of them and get all the credit for “developing” them and “making” them day one picks.
Sht isn’t rocket science.
I don’t understand your argument?

My point is that the recruiting sites have a business to run. Part of that business is making accurate predictions on who the best players are. Part of that evaluation is based on how high these get drafted.

Recently, programs like Bama, Ohio State, and LSU have their players drafted a lot higher than us. Therefore it’s safe to say that if players go to those big schools they are more likely to get drafted high and therefore paid. So these recruiting sites most likely adjust their rankings based on the programs kids are at so they can make sure they’re accurately projecting talent level.

I’m not saying it’s right. But they got a business to run so it makes sense. If we don’t like that then there is an easy fix. Win games and have your players get drafted in the first round. Then you’ll see us in top 3 recruiting every year and people will stop complaining about this.

Advertisement
When our on field product, post season awards, and draft position of our recruits start to mirror some of the big dogs we can start complaining about rankings. For now, you all just look like a bunch of bitter homers who have no idea what happens in college football outside of green tree.

Yeah the freefall for Garcia continues. **** this board freaked on me when I voiced criticisms of him...

Bro, I didn’t see your post, but had I, I would’ve agreed. I tried to tell everyone that Narbonne is notorious for producing underwhelming players, and I wasn’t sold on Garcia, and I explained why. I also explained what parts of So Cal you want to poach your QB from...Torrance, Carson or what we call the NorthBay area of LA County.....naw.

We don’t produce a whole lot of busts buddy. A school like Alabama does. Just bc u r drafted high doesn’t equate to success

The 247 rankings reflect their projected results of the talent level of players and measurables for when they'll be drafted. It does not care about success once they are in, just where they get drafted to verify their process. If they rank a kid in the top 32(5*) they expect them to be drafted in the first round after their college career.

Advertisement
Williams picks up 5th star. Crystal ball for us with several top local kids. Thad inexplicably plummets.

Players with a competitive fire just love reading these things works wonders and when Thad takes the handoff breaks into the second level and hits MAXQ afterburner with Alonzo Highsmith size no one will want to attempt to engage him as end-zone comes up on his heads up display on face shield.

Thad is one serious dude and that neck tells it all of his training to engage.

GOCANES

The 247 rankings reflect their projected results of the talent level of players and measurables for when they'll be drafted. It does not care about success once they are in, just where they get drafted to verify their process. If they rank a kid in the top 32(5*) they expect them to be drafted in the first round after their college career.
Ah ok thanks

Yeah the freefall for Garcia continues. **** this board freaked on me when I voiced criticisms of him...
Wasn’t that much of a free fall for Garcia. Remember as the recruiting process goes on kids moves ahead of others in the ranking process. His grade from them didn’t really change much, other kids just jumped ahead of him in the overall rankings. It’s a deep qb class, I was Reading something and they said 11 or so qbs may end up in the top 100 which is insane

Yes, we're in his top 5 & we offered him as a Freshman.

DVD with the Pace connection gives us a great shot, but we need to win big this year & stay on him like crazy.

Like he needs to be contacted every single day, even in the Dead period & made to know he's a top priority.

We're gonna have to fight fire with fire trying to battle UGA, TAMU & UF off him, but it can be done.

So, we need a CIS GoFundMe?

Advertisement
rankings are based off of team subscriptions...i dont know how many times i have to say it. Those sec schools have rabid fan base with subscriptions they cant have their commits looking down n out .

Also remember when we were on the top and any kid we offered immediately became a 5 star...i remember we offered a kid that no one down here even heard of and he became a 3 star.,..something Leone he was a skill player from Miami Jackson if any one can remember ? Perfect example.

Advertisement
Back