Updated 247 player rankings

Advertisement
Yes, we're in his top 5 & we offered him as a Freshman.

DVD with the Pace connection gives us a great shot, but we need to win big this year & stay on him like crazy.

Like he needs to be contacted every single day, even in the Dead period & made to know he's a top priority.

We're gonna have to fight fire with fire trying to battle UGA, TAMU & UF off him, but it can be done.
The realest plug (you too @gogeta4).

Someone should legit open up another recruiting service. These players care about theirs rankings and star ratings. They literally put it on their header.
if the sites are rating recruits based on where they commit then it’s obviously rigged. It’s basically saying that dudes that commit to Miami are committed because the other schools didn’t want them cause they’re not good enough so that’s why they defend the drop. It doesn’t take it o account that the kids want to stay home or That a top program got beat for a kid.
Now that players can start profiting from their likeness they’re going to want the highest ratings and social media platforms possible.
If I’m a kId wanting Miami I’m copying Tae and trolling The fck out of everyone including these recruiting sites just on principle.
I would take that sht mad personal if you drop me just cause I want to stay home and play for my city and my family.

Sincere question about the drop in rankings. Is it more anti-Cane bias, or just incompetence at one’s job? I don’t know much about the guys on the list but it seems irresponsible and incompetent to drop a running back in rankings in the off season following the season Franklin had. So maybe Barton Simmons is just an idiot and we give him too much credit for having an actual thought process behind the rankings. Or whomever made the decision about Franklin.
Barton Simmons and 247 can't be that smart. They just dropped Harvin Marrison II **** near 100 spots...they better be sleeping with one eye open until the next update

Advertisement
Williams picks up 5th star. Crystal ball for us with several top local kids. Thad inexplicably plummets.

NOTHING NEW!! This is why it's hard to look at MIAMI'S recruiting classes and say it's not good enough "because our signees" NEVER get their proper rankings.. If Franklin would've committed to UGA or Bama he would be in the top 100.. THIS happens every year Miami commits take big drops in these rankings especially 247!! All our top 21' commits dropped, Franklin just ran for over 2000+yds.. I time for us to realize, MIAMI commits will never get the love from these sites!!

It's not a conspiracy, Wiltfong said out his own mouth that the ratings are based on who's recruiting the player, who they're committed to & as well as their camp performances.

Recruit ratings are political, not solely based on skill set.
Liberty City El, we have been seeing this for years!! Nothing will change... MIAMI recruits will always get f'ed by these sites!! Let Williams start talking in favor of Miami, "watch that 5th star evaporate"....

Football just ended, how the **** recruit's are dropping nothing happen for them to start dropping!!

Advertisement
i posted when Williams dropped to a 4 star that if he had named uga the leader he would ne the number one overall recruit.
Well he didn’t include us in the top 3 and bingo gets a 5atar despite no new film or camp.
Franklin breaks Dereck Henry’s record but drops down to 12th. If you guys ai t on board with the bs being so obvious then send me your routing number so I can send you money.
The most Obvious was Redding as well. Literally the same day he commited he dropped.
Big baby been dropping mfers to the floor since 8th grade and in every camp has dominated. But he drops.
It should t even be a debate anymore

Yeah, it's official now. Straight FACTS right there.

It's super early into the cycle. Our kids will rise and fall throughout the year. No need to complain now. We know this happens every year. Wait until after November for a more accurate representation of what the final rankings might be. ****, we still aren't finished with decommitments so a few of these kids that dropped either won't be in the class or will be added back at a later date.

It's not a conspiracy, Wiltfong said out his own mouth that the ratings are based on who's recruiting the player, who they're committed to & as well as their camp performances.

Recruit ratings are political, not solely based on skill set.

not saying i agree but ivins mentioned that he’s not considered elite because of questions about his speed. He said he thinks he’s a 4.8 guy right now.

Advertisement
These sites probably take into account the school's players performance in NFL.

So historically speaking:
  • Bama players under Saban get drafted high in the NFL therefore Bama recruits automatically get a bump.
  • Miami players over the last decade rarely get drafted high in the NFL therefore Miami recruits are slighted when they commit.
These guys have a business to run. It's bad for business if they give a bunch of Miami players high 4 stars or 5 stars and then see them become busts. If Manny can turn this thing around (which I'm 90% sure he won't) then the stars will follow.

• Bama players under Saban get drafted high in the NFL therefore Bama recruits automatically get a bump.
  • Miami players over the last decade rarely get drafted high in the NFL therefore Miami recruits are slighted when they commit.
These guys have a business to run. It's bad for business if they give a bunch of Miami players high 4 stars or 5 stars and then see them become busts. If Manny can turn this thing around (which I'm 90% sure he won't) then the stars will follow.
We don’t produce a whole lot of busts buddy. A school like Alabama does. Just bc u r drafted high doesn’t equate to success

Advertisement

The only reason those players get drafted higher is cause they were rated higher. Fitzpatrick was an nfl lock, Julio Jones nfl lock, ps2 nfl lock. All those kids form they’re senior year in high school had first round talent written all over them.
smdh even our own fans defending that sht.
please don’t start sounding like a lurker or a troll.
Imagine Fitzpatrick commiting to us and dropping 80 spots. It’s essentially what happened to Donnel Harris and J Will and Chaney.

We don’t produce a whole lot of busts buddy. A school like Alabama does. Just bc u r drafted high doesn’t equate to success
But when you are drafted high you get more money. Players want to go to a school that will get them paid.

Not hard to understand. Buddy.

But when you are drafted high you get more money. Players want to go to a school that will get them paid.

Not hard to understand. Buddy.
I can name you 5 dudes in dade county that will go in day 1 for this cycle. The top schools will get most of them and get all the credit for “developing” them and “making” them day one picks.
Sht isn’t rocket science.

Advertisement
Back