Updated 2022 Recruiting Board

View as article

bradtejeda

Freshman
Premium
The past 12 days have been HOT when it comes to Coral Gables and the 2022 recruiting cycle so far. Manny Diaz and his staff is setting themselves up for a intriguing month of June with multiple visits from big name recruits both locally and out of state. After talking to a few recruits and people close to the program, this is where I see Miami's class shaping up so far. Keep in mind we have a long way to go, but so far great things are brewing in Miami for the Canes.

I will be online the next few hours if anyone has any particular questions as well. Go Canes!
Prospect Board - CIS - Full Board.jpg

Advertisement
"Highly likely" seems a little too optimistic for some of these kids. They are 16 year olds that have only gone on 1 OV.
At this point a bunch have been to a lot of schools with their team or on their own. so you can gauge when some of these top dudes are still really interested. but no matter what it will come down to what we do on the field. you also have to remember you have Manny telling them don't commit unless you're going to shut it down. so go take lists and have fun. while the other coaches are trying to get them to commit on the spot, they don't feel pressure here and thats a lot for a kid.

The past 12 days have been HOT when it comes to Coral Gables and the 2022 recruiting cycle so far. Manny Diaz and his staff is setting themselves up for a intriguing month of June with multiple visits from big name recruits both locally and out of state. After talking to a few recruits and people close to the program, this is where I see Miami's class shaping up so far. Keep in mind we have a long way to go, but so far great things are brewing in Miami for the Canes.

I will be online the next few hours if anyone has any particular questions as well. Go Canes!View attachment 147744
Sick list bro! What happened with Gibson? I saw you on an exchange I think referring to him or Agbo. I want to see Moar…

177071FE-C4D1-4C35-BAF4-716AEBD7CEBC.gif

Advertisement
Exceptional work, thank you! Love the momentum at DE, DT and CB. OL could be better but there are some talented guys on that list.... WTF with TE? Surprised about Safety, too, tbh.
I think as far as TE Anthony Jones has seem to be the consistent name being thrown around. Most of the other schools involved want him on defense. Between that and what I have heard as far as him and mom loving Miami I think we are in a good spot. You don't see many other TE offers being thrown out because of this I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Highly likely" seems a little too optimistic for some of these kids. They are 16 year olds that have only gone on 1 OV.
I agree with that.
A lot of excitement over the possibilities in this class, I just want to see how much COVID actually played a role in the last class.

Back to live officials with bags and full on diva treatment...and it is still early on those. Hope I’m wrong and COVID played no role because Manny needs to finally deliver on the field, but also needs to have great classes back to back.

I agree with that.
A lot of excitement over the possibilities in this class, I just want to see how much COVID actually played a role in the last class.

Back to live officials with bags and full on diva treatment...and it is still early on those. Hope I’m wrong and COVID played no role because Manny needs to finally deliver on the field, but also needs to have great classes back to back.
yep.. lots of ish going on already... Just reading some stuff about other events this weekend. Seems Clemson and UGA going head to head for a few guys, in particular Branson Robinson, RB. It appears he was a 'no show' at Dabo's Elite Retreat this weekend, coming off an unofficial to UGA... The speculation is "transportation issues" that developed in Athens...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back