Updated 1/14 -Per Ivins - 1/12/21 - Blake/Patke/Simpson - Jess Brought Back. Blake remains DC.

So if I am understanding right Manny is waiting on Muschamp? And if Muschamp don't come then we just keep Baker? That seems odd. Hey Blake we are going to get rid of you if Muschamp wants to come, if not then I guess we will keep you?
If Blake had other options then he would be gone on his own already. I'm sure if this was true he would know the story. Manny could have informed him find another job cause you are either being moved to just coaching LBs if we can get (fill in the blank) or keeping the DC title but you will not be running the game calls.

Advertisement
FINAL prediction for defensive meeting room:

HC Diaz
DC/DL Simpson
Co-DC/ILB Baker
OLB Patke
DB Robinson

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't wait to see all these control freaks like Urban get to the NFL and try to run these pros that are under contract and he gets told to go FCK himself...

There's a reason that CFB coaches don't succeed in the NFL.They can't bully the players and control them like they do in college cause the players know that they have contracts that no matter what they do for the most part they aren't going anywhere especially when a coach tries to control their personal life.

Everyone knows *** is a control freak.Gonna be interesting to see how that plays at the next level.

Advertisement
If I'm Urban and this is my first foray into the NFL, I'm absolutely looking for successful NFL guys. I mean he's not gonna get the Bienemys or the Saleh but he could definitely shoot for dudes that have had some success co-ordinating.

He should also just avoid Gregg Williams.

Blake Baker would be a good fit if I'm being honest. He's young, decent health and can read. Perfect match really
KILL THE HEAD AND THE BODY WILL DIE!

What a nutcase... although he did say his favorite player he ever coached was Sean Taylor. So at least he's got that right lol

Advertisement
I don’t understand why people wouldn’t want Muschamp.

Talk about a monumental upgrade over Baker.

Just because he’s a bad head coach doesn’t mean he doesn’t know his **** on the defensive side of the ball.
Doesn't Muschamp run a 3-4? Trying to remember what he ran at Texas.

Advertisement
Back