UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get on the TDub train, people. You can never be wrong riding it.

TDub has predicted every possible outcome at one point or another in the last few days, and has board readers eating out of his hand.

We could be 0 for 3, and he would be right.

The man is literally a board genius

At least someone gets it and on top of that he said he'd do a ban bet if Stefan agreed, like are you kidding me??

Advertisement
BTW where has CIS biggest porster stefan been at this whole time? Hiding and running scared?
The moxie on Tdub is awe-inspiring!
6415E1A5-5B90-473D-B591-52C27441DABD.gif

At least someone gets it and on top of that he said he'd do a ban bet if Stefan agreed, like are you kidding me??
He’s def mind****ing everyone. That’s why he’s the goat. At least acknowledge that much. If he’s leaking real **** he’s the goat. 85 pages in and people still debating if he’s legit or not, GOAT

Advertisement
Ive been right on everything, not just martell, i told you the oc announcement was happening when it did, i told you more than likely thomas would be back. What else do you guys want me to do? take you by the ****s and guide you into the *****?
Sir you are a god, you don’t have to address these miscreants, peasants, dregs. They are a lower life form and you are a football god like butch davis. Me and me friend makethecribgreatagain worship at your altar. Plus the great one has already vouched for your credibility you are solid.

Ive been right on everything, not just martell, i told you the oc announcement was happening when it did, i told you more than likely thomas would be back. What else do you guys want me to do? take you by the ****s and guide you into the *****?

Whether u believe this guy or not , that **** was fvckin funny.

Advertisement

How much do you charge for this service?

No Twitter was up on Jeff before anyone by scrolling through is account. Brevin was the first on bubba lol

Go look back on when Brevin mentioned Bubba on insta live, Stefan never made it public (even though) he hinted at a big time transfer. He sent me this (we chat) he didn’t mention anything on board because of sensitivity of Bubbas USC situation.

Also have Jeff Thomas messages also confirming before twitter.

Stefan has legit sources, and nobody’s sources are always right. Cut him some slack dudes been on the job less than a year and already is making headway

Attachments

• 936B8283-6431-4B46-B3A2-72C46AD90D56.jpeg
    936B8283-6431-4B46-B3A2-72C46AD90D56.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 97
Go look back on when Brevin mentioned Bubba on insta live, Stefan never made it public (even though) he hinted at a big time transfer. He sent me this (we chat) he didn’t mention anything on board because of sensitivity of Bubbas USC situation.

Also have Jeff Thomas messages also confirming before twitter.

Stefan has legit sources, and nobody’s sources are always right. Cut him some slack dudes been on the job less than a year and already is making headway
How long has Tdub been on the job? Three days?

Advertisement
How long has Tdub been on the job? Three days?

Right and dude must have a freaking amazing source and I love his info. It’s nice to have insiders and ones getting good info.

I had info on Donate Lucas and my connection was 1000x better than Pete or anyone else, so he states false info but his sources which are good shared but they didn’t know either

Enjoy both men

I don't care if he's right or wrong on the info he throws out but that's what I'm trying to figure out what's his beef with Stefan
To establish dominance as the alpha insider. You don’t politely storm a king’s castle. You come in hot and heavy taking no prisoners!

Advertisement
Has a real good chance to unseat DSJ as the best fake insider to ever velcro them up. Has turned hedging bets to appear right no matter the outcome into a science the likes of which we've never seen. I'm impressed and look forward to the rest to come.

Stefan is awesome also because he gets confirmation from multiple people and only shares once he does that. His people are wrong about Major (it happens). He also holds onto info when he thinks it may hurt the Canes.
Just saying no war is necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back