UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ive been right on everything, not just martell, i told you the oc announcement was happening when it did, i told you more than likely thomas would be back. What else do you guys want me to do? take you by the ****s and guide you into the *****?

You seem a bit defensive, you're getting the board hyped over news that no one knows on Hurts.

DMoney was first on the OC announcement and others in my PMs knew too, you're not special.

People knew about JT4, several in this thread. Again, you're not special and you're claiming Hurts on fact. You're not willing to be punished for that?

People who have peddled fake reports before you have been exiled and you're not willing to take the heat if you're wrong. Forgive me for being skeptical for you continuing to report things we already knew. Like, "hearing OU or Maryland" after Ivins writes an article about it.

Bro’s, is a Royal With cheese a quadruple stack??? My man TD just QUADRUPPLED DOWN.

That’s 4 kilos of YAYO! Coñooooo!!
69D0BE87-3A81-4B40-84FA-6EB72C3EE430.gif

Advertisement
Y'all can get excited about this guy too.. . Chigozie Nnoruka DT UCLA (Transfer)

Meanwhile im 90% we will get this guy through recruiting, this guy is str8 beast.
Ja'Darien Boykin

Advertisement
I'm not taking sides. I like all of the combatants involved. That said, as funny as this thread and the bludgeoning has been, this dude is tough. @tdub85 is unrelenting and is not wavering in his assertions. FCS, this pounding has been going on for 82 pages now and this dude is quadrupling down left and right, raising bets. Thread is going to be even funnier if T$ is right on Hurts....and if he's wrong...

1863795dff232w5wu.gif

Last edited:
@Andrew Please tell me we're still contemplating the hammer. He's doubled down on Hurts. Was right on Martell, though.
The ONLY hammer that will be used is the mighty Mjolnir that Tdub wields thats made from the Asgardian metal uru and forged by Dwarven blacksmiths! Use of such a weapon by Tdub has been known to level mountains!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ive been right on everything, not just martell, i told you the oc announcement was happening when it did, i told you more than likely thomas would be back. What else do you guys want me to do? take you by the ****s and guide you into the *****?
Tdub really is Razor Ramon has to show the man how to put di **** into the chica

Get on the TDub train, people. You can never be wrong riding it.

TDub has predicted every possible outcome at one point or another in the last few days, and has board readers eating out of his hand.

We could be 0 for 3, and he would be right.

The man is literally a board genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back