UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I worship at the cult of tdub, these peons are not worthy.

Advertisement
11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Miami. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067
Please have the decency in your heart to include me in the PM updates. Never doubted not once

Advertisement
Advertisement
His latest update had Maryland as the choice. Up until he discovered it was a fake tweet. Then edit his post to Miami.
Wrong. original post was Miami buddy. Ive stated Miami the whole time and been adamant about it. Why would I say maryland when ive already stated its either miami or ou? It will be Miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Andrew Please tell me we're still contemplating the hammer. He's doubled down on Hurts. Was right on Martell, though.

@Andrew Please tell me we're still contemplating the hammer. He's doubled down on Hurts. Was right on Martell, though.
Ive been right on everything, not just martell, i told you the oc announcement was happening when it did, i told you more than likely thomas would be back. What else do you guys want me to do? take you by the ****s and guide you into the *****?

[B]CHIEF RUNNING BEAR[/B]‏ @[B]William28796229[/B]
FollowFollow @William28796229
More
Spoke with my man Jalen Hurts this morning for about 20 minutes he may end up staying at BAMA unless he decides to go to Oklahoma and Miami is ruled totally out he did not like what he saw and plus Tate Martell just landed there
203c.png

DxCsWDPWkAAxtip.jpg

Tdub is the heel CIS needs, but not the one it deserves right now. This man has LITERALLY provided Canes Insight to the masses; crown him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back