UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hurts just going to wait to see what ends up happening with Martell's waiver request, before he makes his decision?

Advertisement
ok, seems like the coaches are pushing really hard to get the waiver accepted via the coaching change in OSU, possibly not as confident in Hurts anymore?
The coaches would want the waiver regardless... and I think the process of appeal was started by the players family and not the staff.

But it does seem that Hurts isn’t as likely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No need to justify yourself, Captain. These guys always get jealous of young rhinos.

You said 75% chance Thomas comes back. You were right.

You also called Model Martell and everything else.

If the same info was being provided by a moderator or staff writer these jealous fools would be worshipping them and begging to taste their juice.
@The Franchise playing hype man

You're right my man. Just jealous haters who cant handle someone other than their precious stefan(whose accuracy rate is about 13%) being spot on with the info
you've done good and we appreciate it, but i kindly suggest you lay off of stefan, he f@cked up like many people did. he is employed here, no need to keep ragging on him in order to enhance your credibility. you are good with us even if hurts doesn't pan out. let it go.

DxAqaSZW0AE87yp.jpeg.jpg

He comin

Miami deadline is 1/23
Oklahoma last day for registration is 1/18
Maryland I believe is 1/25

That’s all assuming Hurts wants to decide in time as previously reported to be able to spring practice.

He could though less likely decide to wait a few more days and simply transfer for summer if he has any reservations about any status or other players.

Doubt he does but it is an option.

13FEC4C1-416F-4A08-A3F2-1D1F15750F92.jpeg

15402687-FE8F-453F-8ACB-E9D3DA3F59AC.jpeg

Advertisement
you've done good and we appreciate it, but i kindly suggest you lay off of stefan, he f@cked up like many people did. he is employed here, no need to keep ragging on him in order to enhance your credibility. you are good with us even if hurts doesn't pan out. let it go.

A true convert...much respect!

11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Miami. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
Entrance.gif

download (1).jpg

11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Miami. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067

Is it too late to reach out? Lmao

Advertisement
Any TDub haters can leave the congregation. This man was on point the whole **** time while hundreds of people are paying bum insiders who hedge their bets and say things TDub said 5 hours earlier. The mans the GOAT

11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Maryland. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067

A10DB77D-523E-4D13-ABCB-C85FE568CD21.gif

Conflicting reports say Maryland

11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Maryland. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067
Lol at u having a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back