UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Miami. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067
Everybody know dat TDub got di sauce Chico

Advertisement
11:00 AM Update: Just spoke with my guy about Hurts. While there have been conflicting and false reports, much like stefans earlier today, We still expect Hurts to choose Miami. This will be the last update on the boards and from now on all the updates will be through the pm's only to those who have reached out already.
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067

Hope you right, G.

Ill tell you like this we got JT back. Tate transferred.

If you get Hurts on top of all of that.

My zipper wont close until camp in august!

Advertisement
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067

i wont bother you via DM, but its a shame you're taking this effort off the boards. its been a pleasure to watch you work

View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067
Top dog, and thanks for the PM updates, rhino. Flick that toothpick in the haters’ faces, big Captain.

View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067
B96997D6-D854-43AC-9B31-19BB7FEA2AC7.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 77066
View attachment 77067

Razor never got the push he deserved. Could have been an awesome wwf champion as a heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back