UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
But 14 minutes? We’re talking about parsing 14 minutes?

This dude tdub brings them deep truth, and they attack him. They got nothing valid to attack him with so they try to fry him over 14 minutes. Meanwhile, they got nothing but excuses for the guys they like who bring verified incorrect info.
The announcement came around midnite, the commitment obvs came before that. At the latest when manny tweeted at around 9.

This motherfcker was actually drawing arrows on a tweet to show Model committed at 12:14 am. LOL. How sad is that?
F69442F1-F179-4E44-84F3-2E7C3AB4C9B6.gif

Advertisement
You're right my man. Just jealous haters who cant handle someone other than their precious stefan(whose accuracy rate is about 13%) being spot on with the info
You’ve been around for 7 years, with a relatively low post count for that amount time.... to me that lends credibility to your info.

A troll isn’t gonna wait for 7 years to start doing his thing.

Good work OP.

Even thought the odds are slim, the fact that Tate is seemingly seeking a waiver for 2019 would probably be enough for Hurts to look for a safer opportunity elsewhere.

Advertisement
14 minutes 😂

If that isn’t the sign of a petty little ***** hater I don’t know what is.

I am refreshing this thread every minute right about now. If we manage to land Hurts this would legitimately be the biggest recruiting victory I’ve ever seen us pull off.

Hurts ‘19 and QB battle b/w Jarren and Tate in ‘20 with a certified QB guru at the helm means Miami is coming back to take the throne

Advertisement
But 14 minutes? We’re talking about parsing 14 minutes?

This dude tdub brings them deep truth, and they attack him. They got nothing valid to attack him with so they try to fry him over 14 minutes. Meanwhile, they got nothing but excuses for the guys they like who bring verified incorrect info.
The great one has spoken!!! #facts

It is obvious by now Tdub has a sauce. So why do people still bash him? I mean doesn't mean his sauce will always be right but they have so far which is good enough for me. If a sauce goes 3-4 on being right I am good . This 3-10 **** like Ferman and others toss out don't work as that ain't a sauce that is just bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back