UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And where in there does it say anything was final. I was saying he was coming back still if you read between the lines if my post pal

You are a liar. On a separate thread, you claimed that the team voted not to take JT back, and that Manny overruled them and forced an unwilling team to take Jeff Thomas.

Keep spinning.

And you are absolutely correct! LMFAO
This. These fools forget they were in a major applewhite frenzy a week ago on a report stamped as FACT. Now they are giving Tdub **** for not being credible because he said martell would announce by Tuesday and he posted something on twitter 14 MINUTES past midnight. Wtf technicality is that? Tdub is never ****** wrong lol

Advertisement
The FIRST rule of Insider Club is:
you never talk about Insider Club.

😂

Exactly.

Let's not forget, this Tdub character was getting his CIS posts snap-shot'd and tweeted within minutes of posting on here.

And yet he would have us believe that all he was doing was picking up the phone and calling an insider friend, and that his friend had NOOOO problem with his words being disseminated in the Twitterverse 5 minutes later.

Riiiiight.

This. These fools forget they were in a major applewhite frenzy a week ago on a report stamped as FACT. Now they are giving Tdub **** for not being credible because he said martell would announce by Tuesday and he posted something on twitter 14 MINUTES past midnight. Wtf technicality is that? Tdub is never ****** wrong lol
This motherfcker was actually drawing arrows on a tweet to show Model committed at 12:14 am. LOL. How sad is that?

People have sources. Info changes and is fluid but no need to kill the messenger. You rather have NJ starting more *** threads or threads like these? Give the OP his due, he nailed the Tate news.
Why can’t we have both?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, TD, Let’s go, MENG. We Riding. We are going to get in my big boi truck with the big Torro balls, we going to listen to Pitbull in my DOPE A** system with TOO destinations - South Beach or the EVERGLADES (that’s were I had my bodies).
I know my boy MANNY and Enosito gonna get it done. Manny got a little cafe bustelo into EL TORRO HURTS, he like that 305 taste, a few putas at LIV and we ****kkin!

I would’ve taken him to CAFE VERSAILLES instead of Prime 112, but that’s ok. Now Let’s RIDE!! BALLS IN!
@tdub85 - BROOOOOO!!! Don’t forget!!! PIPO was in da Big Boi truck with the big balls with you when everyone else was taking a s*** on you.

You ***kking TRIPPLED DOWN y te cagaste en todos. Cheers! Cuba Libre for you!!

WE RIDIN —- ME, YOU, TATESITO, JT, MANOLO, MY COUSIN LAZARO, the Cousin from Cafe Versailles and PITBULL!

Just waiting on that TORO HURTS, but we were all fuuukkkkking yesterday thanks to you!

Last edited:
Advertisement
He meant west coast time and these haters are giving him ****. We are not worthy Tdub the great for president.
But 14 minutes? We’re talking about parsing 14 minutes?

This dude tdub brings them deep truth, and they attack him. They got nothing valid to attack him with so they try to fry him over 14 minutes. Meanwhile, they got nothing but excuses for the guys they like who bring verified incorrect info.

But 14 minutes? We’re talking about parsing 14 minutes?

This dude tdub brings them deep truth, and they attack him. They got nothing valid to attack him with so they try to fry him over 14 minutes. Meanwhile, they got nothing but excuses for the guys they like who bring verified incorrect info.

major is the OC bro, relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back