UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry I was too buzy playing with me pookeman was op right yet ?

Or is he silent and editing his thread again

Because Stefan actually has sources close to the program that can be vouched for. He was told Applewhite. Just like a family member of a player was told the same thing.

Stefan has posted info in the past and had to have some of it removed. So if we didn't feel confident about it. It would have been taken down and Stefan would've had too eaten crow sooner.

In this case. We don't know OP. We don't know if he has any source at all. So if we see it's BS. We will either edit the title or lock/delete.
At the end of the day the OP has no idea and Stefan’s “source” close to the program had no clue, just like the old rumor Gruden was coming here! You can’t get a job if you’re not offered the position and neither Applewhite nor Fedora were considered.

Advertisement
Please correct me if I'm wrong (do I have to ask?) but between this and 2 other CIS threads, it still seems unclear if Martell might be a Med Grad Student due to high school and other programs as early as June here, and so could play this Fall here...

...this has got to affect Hurts' outlook and decision, and perhaps vice versa. At least it would explain all the uncertainty insiders maybe really are getting with those in touch with either QB.
Dr. Martell starting at QB has a nice ring to it lol

My post stands. All other reports from elsewhere are complete and utter bull****.
1547598009974.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back