UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If he goes to Maryland the next tike we'll see him is when OSU bends Maryland over and give it to them raw at home. Lawd it'll get ugly

hurts wanna play with mcfarland, its obvious. cant believe losing that cat in 2017 is still affecting our program

Advertisement
BREAKING JALEN HURTS NEWS:

Actually, it is a 3-hour old RIDICULOUS "news" story from an F$U site bemoaning the fact that F$U is not listed in the Vegas odds for Jalen Hurts...which is a brain-dead complaint, seeing as how F$U never even got a visit...

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...alabama-quarterback-jalen-hurts-florida-state

The moral of the story is that people need to stop putting so much stock in these idiot 247 writers, and the Vegas odds.

Advertisement
The thread I read he was actually pounding his chest after he made a prediction that ended up being true

It was a prediction for a general announcement time frame that said tomorrow morning or afternoon... Anyone devoid of any legitimate source of information other than knowing the basic fact that Diaz stated he wanted an OC by the time recruiting started could have made the same guess. And then he comes in and thumps his chest over guessing the correct time frame...

Advertisement
It was a prediction for a general announcement time frame that said tomorrow morning or afternoon... Anyone devoid of any legitimate source of information other than knowing the basic fact that Diaz stated he wanted an OC by the time recruiting started could have made the same guess. And then he comes in and thumps his chest over guessing the correct time frame...
Yea I wasn’t saying he’s legit, I was saying about how he wouldn’t be begging if he were to come back. Seems a lil more flashy than that

Yeah, I know. It's just amazing to me to see some people still get duped by the "sources say" and "recruiting is fluid" dopey **** out there.

Advertisement
Please correct me if I'm wrong (do I have to ask?) but between this and 2 other CIS threads, it still seems unclear if Martell might be a Med Grad Student due to high school and other programs as early as June here, and so could play this Fall here...

...this has got to affect Hurts' outlook and decision, and perhaps vice versa. At least it would explain all the uncertainty insiders maybe really are getting with those in touch with either QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back