UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spit balling here, but maybe our staff told him that they were also going to sign Martell, if Martell wants to come, and that they couldn't guarantee that Martell wouldn't be competing with him for the starting job as he would either be graduating or pursuing a waiver to play right away.

Or, maybe the staff likes Martell better and felt like Martell wouldn't come if Hurts was coming, so they could have backed off of Hurts.

If the rumors of Martell enrolling are true than that’s just as possible as him just not wanting to come here. Still hard to believe Martell can play next year.

Advertisement

FA7679C1-6D14-4467-B4D1-45F967201EA3.gif

Calm down my guy my name is a joke you have the iq of a candy necklace if you’re still following this insider lol
I’m following the entertainment like everyone else is. At this point nobody has any concrete info but let me play devils advocate and ask you what if he’s right? Stefan is all crickets right now licking his wounds from his false report. This guy is either an insider or a MASTER troll at this point and to be honest I ****** love it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been trying to tell these people around here.

It's like they just started following this program.

This is actually even better (worse) than before. normally he would just go to Oklahoma. But it’s MARYLAND. The program that negligently let a player die in the last 6 months. It’s a new era in coral gables! 😂

Advertisement
This is actually even better (worse) than before. normally he would just go to Oklahoma. But it’s MARYLAND. The program that negligently let a player die in the last 6 months. It’s a new era in coral gables! 😂

They. Just. Hired. The. Closest. Person. To. Jalen. Of. Anyone. In. The. Entire. Country.

What is so hard for you ****heads to figure out? Maryland just hired his coach. His mentor. His roll dog. His main squeeze. His father figure (but Jalen’s dad is definitely in his life). The “let a player die” **** is nonsense, those people are no longer there and the guy who is has spent the last 3 years with Jalen. Jesus, cry some more.

Advertisement
They. Just. Hired. The. Closest. Person. To. Jalen. Of. Anyone. In. The. Entire. Country.

What is so hard for you ****heads to figure out? Maryland just hired his coach. His mentor. His roll dog. His main squeeze. His father figure (but Jalen’s dad is definitely in his life). The “let a player die” **** is nonsense, those people are no longer there and the guy who is has spent the last 3 years with Jalen. Jesus, cry some more.

Cool. It’s ******* MARYLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back