UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
85FEEC5D-416B-435A-A33D-518A2B1E1695.png

I like croquetas. I haven't even seen one in years. When I go to Tulipan, I'll get a Cuban sandwich, but I've never seen croquetas.

That said, as long as we get Martell, I'm good without Hurts. If Martell can come in May and learn quickly, he could be they guy.

Advertisement
Zero expectations (at Maryland) as in at Oklahoma if he doesn't win the Heisman (like the previous two QB transfers) it would seem like a disappointment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spit balling here, but maybe our staff told him that they were also going to sign Martell, if Martell wants to come, and that they couldn't guarantee that Martell wouldn't be competing with him for the starting job as he would either be graduating or pursuing a waiver to play right away.

Or, maybe the staff likes Martell better and felt like Martell wouldn't come if Hurts was coming, so they could have backed off of Hurts.

Vegas isn’t going to be wrong.

Literally ZERO to do with Vegas. Those lines are a joke. Half the sites who publish those lines don’t even have them up on their site to bet. And if they do, the limits are comically small. Like, $25 small. Show me a book that has Jalen Hurts odds and will take a $1k bet on it, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back