UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1547588693642.jpg

So this guy can’t go wrong.

He’s already said Hurts is going to Miami, Oklahoma, Maryland and back to Miami.

He said JT4 75% so he’s falling back on the 25% percent.

He already missed the day prediction twice,

I’m sure he’s got a guy, lots of people know players, lots of people “have guys”. Their guesses don’t mean shlt.

Advertisement
Question for the OP of this thread. Is it still tomorrow? Just think. Say tomorrow every day and eventually you may be correct. Then you can tell the world what a great insider you are

Question for the OP of this thread. Is it still tomorrow? Just think. Say tomorrow every day and eventually you may be correct. Then you can tell the world what a great insider you are

recruiting is fluid and not for the weak. those are tenets etched in stone in The Recruiting Board.

So this guy can’t go wrong.

He’s already said Hurts is going to Miami, Oklahoma, Maryland and back to Miami.

He said JT4 75% so he’s falling back on the 25% percent.

He already missed the day prediction twice,

I’m sure he’s got a guy, lots of people know players, lots of people “have guys”. Their guesses don’t mean shlt.
whoa now hold on. ive never once said maryland pal

That makes Manny happy too. :)

Seriously, though. Can you imagine someone interrupting your croquetas and cafecito, “hey, bro, who’s Manuelito getting for a quarterback, chico”

No wonder his lady left, she was completely skeeved out by this guy.

Fūckin’ freaks...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurts wants a start guarantee and Manny wants him to win the job? Otherwise Miami seems like the easy choice.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back