UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow was yesterday and today is Tuesday.

What's our Plan C for getting a QB?

Advertisement
Proof of accuracy is what we look for.

Hurts did not make a decision yesterday, as predicted. Martell is taking visits after today, which suggests he isn’t making anything like a decision. There was nothing correct about the statement in the title.

So, $100 question, was it intentionally posting false info?

Because Stefan actually has sources close to the program that can be vouched for. He was told Applewhite. Just like a family member of a player was told the same thing.

Stefan has posted info in the past and had to have some of it removed. So if we didn't feel confident about it. It would have been taken down and Stefan would've had too eaten crow sooner.

In this case. We don't know OP. We don't know if he has any source at all. So if we see it's BS. We will either edit the title or lock/delete.
Lol so he can be wrong because he knows people, but we’re ready to vilify Joe Shmoe with a .500 prediction average lol not sticking up for OP just saying how can that be acceptable

If not an infraction, I demand 1/4 of my monthly subscription fee be refunded for the 7 days I was enjoying my vacation.

Advertisement
Aside from this guy’s incorrect timeline and a few random posts from Oklahoma fans - is there actually anything supporting this OU bound conclusion? I’m not getting my hopes up but just curious why we’re all so sure?

Aside from this guy’s incorrect timeline and a few random posts from Oklahoma fans - is there actually anything supporting this OU bound conclusion? I’m not getting my hopes up but just curious why we’re all so sure?
That’s what I want To know

Lol so he can be wrong because he knows people, but we’re ready to vilify Joe Shmoe with a .500 prediction average lol not sticking up for OP just saying how can that be acceptable
I'm hearing the last two spots on the offensive staff are expected to be filled within the next week. Waiting on my other source to confirm.

Advertisement
It's a little premature to indict Manny on any misses at this point. He's only been HC for a little over 2 weeks, Enos has been on board less than a week, and for whatever reason/s, his staff is still not complete. He has made some power moves by dumping the entire O staff and getting Enos on board. His plate has been rather full since being named HC. Not slurping, just facts.

Advertisement
So, $100 question, was it intentionally posting false info?
A smudge of humility would’ve made that irrelevant. OP posted a definitive statement and flamed anyone who disagreed. Even now he objects to simply making it read like what he thinks or is hearing. He wants it to read like a report and get the attention a report would bring.

I wanted to believe OP too, honestly. This type of thing happens all the time on here.
But other than the timeline, it’s not like he has been completely off. People so ready to ban that want to believe lol it’s funny.

Meanwhile, Stefan learned about the OC hiring from a guy he borrowed a cigarette from at 7-11.

Advertisement
I wanted to believe OP too, honestly. This type of thing happens all the time on here.
But other than the timeline, it’s not like he has been completely off. People so ready to ban that want to believe lol it’s funny.

Meanwhile, Stefan learned about the OC hiring from a guy he borrowed a cigarette from at 7-11.

No true, Stefan smokes a pipe like Coach Schnellenberger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back