UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well ****, so we've gone from getting everyone to getting no one, same old **** around here

And I said it wasnt a done deal buddy. He wanted to come back and it was going to happen but the team decided against it. Hence the internal hurdles that had to be cleared. Some of yalls reading comprehension needs vast amounts of improvement
Just a word of advice. You wanna share info you have... fine let’s hear it. But to continue to get defensive and look more and more like a jackass doesn’t look good on your part. If you are wrong, stay quiet and when the decision has been made eat crow like Stefan did with the Applewhite stuff.

Advertisement
Hi fellas,

I’ve been browsing this place for years and figured I’d join. Happy to be aboard.

Not sure how much merit it carries, but Cam Davis has been getting grilled with questions on his Instagram about Hurts and he is replying with such things as “Did Tom Brady run a 4.3?” & “Did the Steelers make the playoffs?” I’d post a picture but I’m such a n00b that I’m not sure how to adjust photo size to fit it in the post.

Sorry my first post was a **** one, regardless go Canes!

Da fugg is Cam bringing my Steelers into this for?! Everyone knows they intentionally missed the playoffs to teach Antonio Brown a lesson.

Hi fellas,

I’ve been browsing this place for years and figured I’d join. Happy to be aboard.

Not sure how much merit it carries, but Cam Davis has been getting grilled with questions on his Instagram about Hurts and he is replying with such things as “Did Tom Brady run a 4.3?” & “Did the Steelers make the playoffs?” I’d post a picture but I’m such a n00b that I’m not sure how to adjust photo size to fit it in the post.

Welcome aboard our ship - the SS Treachery.

No Hurts, No Thomas,.....who's the next player we won't get?

Tried telling everyone. We. Can't. Close.

There's always SOME reason that folks try to justify it.

Results are the same time and time again.
So Thomas is basically begging to come back and you think he “decided” to go back to illinois ?

Hi fellas,

Not a ****ty post, this is actually good. He might be trolling but Brevin was being truthful with his recruiting leaks in December so you never know.

Advertisement
BAN BET THEN

Also, you said he would announce yesterday and Martell today. You will likely be 0/3.
If Hurts chooses Miami then the OP can point to his original post and get credit but if he chooses OU he can point to his post from yesterday and say “I told you guys he changed his mind”.

😂😂

So Thomas is basically begging to come back and you think he “decided” to go back to illinois ?
Of course he does because a player we're after would rather go to Northern Illinois and sit out a year then start here, ball, win and go to the draft in some minds

Not a ****ty post, this is actually good. He might be trolling but Brevin was being truthful with his recruiting leaks in December so you never know.

Thanks guy, I’m not some weirdo following these kids and their shenanigans on Instagram either. I’m just hawkin on any source I can get to hopefully find some info. Been ultra unproductive at work these last 72 hours just refreshing twitter/CIS/Insta/etc...

Hi fellas,

Welcome aboard but if you’re bringing any kind of info you better make sure you got thick skin and have a life jacket on cause if it’s not 100% correct your *** will be thrown to the sharks QUICK !!

Advertisement
Welcome aboard but if you’re bringing any kind of info you better make sure you got thick skin and have a life jacket on cause if it’s not 100% correct your *** will be thrown to the sharks QUICK !!

BREAKING:

Drew Brees granted one year of NCAA eligability and Miami is on the radar.

See I can fit in!

On a serious note, thanks for the heads up. I’m a bit believer in citing sources...Chicago style at that.

Guess we'll see how this plays out.
For the record, I keep hoping I'm wrong. I'm not a negative guy.

I'm just not an idiot. I actually see this program for what it currently is.

Until I get proven wrong, why deviate?
You're thinking realistically. For some reason others insist on the Pollyanna optimism on every issue. Until we start landing the targets that change our areas of dire need (i.e., QB and OL and a staff to match), nothing has changed.

Advertisement
And I said it wasnt a done deal buddy. He wanted to come back and it was going to happen but the team decided against it. Hence the internal hurdles that had to be cleared. Some of yalls reading comprehension needs vast amounts of improvement
My reading comprehension is fine, and I fully understand that “internal hurdles” is another way of saying, “I’m full of shlt, so let me cover both sides so I can appear correct regardless.” You have done the same thing with the Hurts situation. Now run along and play hide and go fvck yourself... Buddy.

BREAKING:

Drew Brees granted one year of NCAA eligability and Miami is on the radar.

See I can fit in!

On a serious note, thanks for the heads up. I’m a bit believer in citing sources...Chicago style at that.

See already you’re fcking around with he wrong QB..leave Brees right where he is , he’s got a couple more games to play this year.

Ok thats your one ***** up...you’ve been warned..🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back