UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wait the coaching staff went to a club with a recruit in full Miami gear?

I can't work out whether that's savage, for "idgaf" or just embarrassing!
No Diaz was with them at prime 112 not out with the players and hurts

Advertisement
Murray was always going pro. ****, a bunch of battered wife syndrome fellas on here.

Yup. Hilarious. There was actually bigger chance that he declare for the NBA Draft than in him returning to OU.

Wait the coaching staff went to a club with a recruit in full Miami gear?

I can't work out whether that's savage, for "idgaf" or just embarrassing!
Savage in an IDGAF sort of way. Only embarrassing to Maryland for taking him to the local Applebees in contrast.

Advertisement
I'm not sure it's wise to be posting this on here.
Bro, Paul Finebaum and his crew of NCAA investigators will be all over this s**+

Attachments

• B9A8EF0D-BDB9-4454-9071-BD9995790E32.jpeg
    B9A8EF0D-BDB9-4454-9071-BD9995790E32.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Still expecting an announcement at some point today. There is a chance it gets pushed back until tomorrow though. Again the choice is still Miami you guys just need to let it play out now
If you are wrong you need to ban yourself. Fair deal?

Advertisement
If you are wrong you need to ban yourself. Fair deal?
that is a bit harsh, I really don't think he would troll everybody out like this he must have is info, even if i really doubt tht hurts delcares today

I hate the sight of this bum
LMAO!! Enjoy the thoughts DA 🙌🏼 Is back and that the boys are going to sh** on the ACC next season. We are going to be on FIRE!!! Encendido, Bro!

Now, on year 2 when the FBI is investigating, well......

this is how i know some of you dont watch CFB other than miami. Murray was ALWAYS expected to leave. he was allowed to play 1 year by the As and then to MLB. he declared today bc he had to, but doesn't mean he has to stay in the draft. he's seeking about 15 mill on a new deal from the As

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back