UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time you hear “he’s a lock to UM and it’s done” then you start hearing “they’re just working some things out” the UM fan’s ******** begins to tighten like there are 38 mule strength hymens crisscrossed on it. .

"Recruiting is fluid"

Advertisement
He's waiting to already start mentoring Tathan? This kid is the ultimate teammate! We back!!!
oh **** I shouldn't have said anything. Lets just have it play out. Hope we come out on top.

In other news, Tate looks very happy to get on a plane the **** OUT of port columbus LOL. Done that flight a few times...

Yall. Jalen is still IN Miami.
i hate when people post this with no context or why they believe this to be true... then we have to ask how you know this? What your sources blah blah blah. Just include why you think thud in original post please.

Any time you hear “he’s a lock to UM and it’s done” then you start hearing “they’re just working some things out” the UM fan’s ******** begins to tighten like there are 38 mule strength hymens crisscrossed on it. .

CAA924EF-2F18-4A2A-B43E-8E2878B5FB74.gif

Advertisement

My ******** will tighten to the point it begins to devour itself if we hear he actually did stay today....was working out the final details.....but now is taking a few days to think things out.....but Miami remains confident.....and AD-in-Waiting Cooney keeps tweeting.

My ******** will personally tighten to the point it begins to devour itself if we hear he actually did stay today....was working out the final details.....but now is taking a few days to think things out.....but Miami remains confident.....and AD-in-Waiting Cooney keeps tweeting.
My ******** will personally tighten to the point it begins to devour itself if we hear he actually did stay today....was working out the final details.....but now is taking a few days to think things out.....but Miami remains confident.....and AD-in-Waiting Cooney keeps tweeting.

Devour itself...LMAO LOLOLOL EPIC

Advertisement

Not sure if this was shared or mentioned, but here are some pics of Jalen's visit on South Beach last night. Hope this is a good sign.

Wait the coaching staff went to a club with a recruit in full Miami gear?

I can't work out whether that's savage, for "idgaf" or just embarrassing!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Irrelevant to Hurts' decision-making process. It's been known for over a year that Murray was leaving OU after this season.

Exactly ... The conversation has been about Spencer Rattler taking over.

^This

Add now that Kyller Murray is also going PRO... Who said Jalen to Oklahoma isn't happening?
I don’t think Hurts is as enamored or penciled to OU as some people do. I know about Murray, I know how much sense it could make, but there’s so much more to the game than that. I’ve seen nothing to suggest that OU has a lead, or that UM isn’t the early horse. If he’s still in Miami that’s good news. He was at OU for half a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back