UPDATE: STILL MY OPINION: Hurts decision expected tomorrow/martell by Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any more info/thoughts on if Trevon Hill from Va Tech will land in the 305?
His butt buddies from va tech are recruiting him to ucf (one of them threw the U upside down during his recruitment is only a walk on at ucf lmao karma is a *****).

I really hope he doesn’t waste his talents at Fau or ucf. I feel like Miami would be the mutually beneficial choice.

Advertisement

Not sure if this was shared or mentioned, but here are some pics of Jalen's visit on South Beach last night. Hope this is a good sign.

Still expecting an announcement at some point today. There is a chance it gets pushed back until tomorrow though. Again the choice is still Miami you guys just need to let it play out now
qKsjz.png

All insiders are fake. Manny has clearly shut down any outgoing info

Nobody knew about Enos until the day of. not stefan, not Barry, not Josh white, etc

Nobody knows anything under new Manny regime

...Welcome to the new Miami.

Advertisement
Still expecting an announcement at some point today. There is a chance it gets pushed back until tomorrow though. Again the choice is still Miami you guys just need to let it play out now
We need to let it play out now? Well that takes a load off. Had no idea. Thought I had to come up with a decision for him by sundown. Was totally freaking out.

Just to clear the air, grad transfers get Official Visits, so dinner and things of that nature are PERMITTED by the NCAA just like any other OV. He had hosts just like any other OV'er would have, so there is nothing to hide.

Advertisement
Op was under coaches desk giving lip service when call came in.how he gets his info trick for a treat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back