Update on transfer QBs

View as article
Advertisement
And don't forget he's got Dornish blood like his late uncle Oberyn Martell.
Hopefully, like his late uncle Oberyn he's cat quick, agile, accurate and intelligent.
Hopefully, unlike his late uncle Oberyn, he's learned that being too arrogant can be a career (or in his uncle's case, life) ender.

*pours out liquor*

View attachment 76587

The sub-4 second shuttle he ran in HS seems to indicate he's got Oberyn's quicks

Been a lot of Maryland talk, after hearing he was an Ou lean originally. You would think he would factor in weather but guess he isn't concerned throwing the ball in cold weather.

Again, posting this for 45th time, weather is not an issue at Maryland during football season...it rarely snows in the area during mid to late November...I think has happened twice the last 30 years.....it does get a little cold, especially night games, but Big10 games are usually played in middle of day and if he can't handle playing in 40 degree, then he needs to work on his Masters and forget football.

No idea. Maybe fake news.
Couldn’t find it either. There’s a screen in the Hurns/Martel thread in the main board. Basically someone asked if he thought hurns was comin and he replied “do you think Tom Brady ran a 4.3 in the combine?”

Advertisement
No idea. Maybe fake news.
Naw it’s legit, but how would he know? If it came from shaq or pinckney it would be more credible imo since they were with him for part of the visit. As of yesterday hurts was undecided

Advertisement
If Fields can play immediately, I don’t know why Martell can’t. Unless of course it’s simply because we are Miami and the NCAA doesn’t like doing us any favors.

If Fields can play immediately, I don’t know why Martell can’t. Unless of course it’s simply because we are Miami and the NCAA doesn’t like doing us any favors.
Fields has a legit complaint, a baseball player at uga was heard using the n word yelling put fields in or something like that so fields could possibly play that angle and imo it would be a lock to get in. Especially since fields was also going to play baseball and he could say he didn’t feel comfortable playing in that environment anymore

DF2EF5E3-F41C-4BE7-927D-E822701DDF94.png

Advertisement
I like the immedatancy of Hurts, but martell looks like a better passer with decent legs. We could really use the help right now but either looks good to me.

Advertisement

Think about your question long and hard and take into account what year it is and you'll have your answer.

That Mark Richt royally fvcked the development of Jarren Williams up last season. You said it best, martell found time behind a top 5 pick meanwhile Williams couldn’t play over malik and rosier?

I think this is one of the top 3 things Mork didnt that absolute got me heated...

In the bowl game he couldn't at least put him in and get him some burn the entire 2nd Quarter on once it was obvious Rosie was just going through the motions with is INTS to see what we have and see how he reacts with live bullets from another team...

No we got Rosie for most of the game with Perry to close it off.... one dude who graduated and the other who might get himself kicked off the team before fall camp

Advertisement
Back