Update on transfer QBs

View as article
Can't blame a QB for wanting to play in that OU offense, coaches just need to make this offense more appealing to recruits, plain and simple

Advertisement
Lmao at you people. Hes regurgitating the same info I've posted and you people eat it up. What scheme is applewhite gonna run as out OC?

Starting to look like you're a look at me troll. Jus saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think with the last two Heisman Trophy Winners coming out of Oklahoma, Baker doing good in the NFL and Tyler announcing his entry into the Draft, that may have him rethinking his choice. Also Oklahoma is closer to Texas, so his parents could watch him play.

it has nothing to do with Kyler. he was ALWAYS gone. its the first thing you said along with no other legit QB on the roster (currently) tho i think Rattler will take his lunch when he arrives.

Advertisement
I don't see it with Tate. Y'all keep calling him Miami Martell like that makes his game more impressive.

Watch his film in a * uniform and tell me what's so special about him. I'll take him to compete with our other QBs but stop acting like he's the hands down answer.
I been saying the same. He doesn't have the arm 💪 of a Flutie or Johnny🏈. J Will arm looks much better but needs to be refined as a QB which is what Enos is here for

Advertisement
Looks like a little Manziel with that make something out of nothing, I like this kid. I think hes a guy that makes a descision to run and runs thats it, I still would prefer Hurts over him but I would still take this kid and that plumlee kid.
I want Both. Give me hurts and martell. It’s not out the question that any of the 3 qbs we have won’t transfer and we can’t have that uncertainty at the positions. There was rumors of Jarren possibly transferring just before the bowl game but for what? Who was your competition N’Kosi Perry? Lol, it would be even more crazier for him to consider transfer now that we have Enos to develop him but who knows with how some of these kids think

Advertisement
Based on your logic that hurts didn't beat out Tua, Martell is leaving OSU bc he thinks he cant beat out fields before even stepping on the field. So...what's the difference?

It is possible Tate is transferring because he knows he will not even be given a shot to beat out Fields. Why stick around if you will not even be given the opportunity to win the job.

I was reading twitter after the visit at OU and everyone was saying it was pretty much down to Maryland and us. Did something change to get OU back in it?

Advertisement
Back