Update on Mullins/Smith???

Former Cane Kelvin Harris is close to Smith dad apparently. Says he will be a Cane, but I would rather wait this one out. He hasn't graduated yet from Alabama.

Advertisement
Former Cane Kelvin Harris is close to Smith dad apparently. Says he will be a Cane, but I would rather wait this one out. He hasn't graduated yet from Alabama.

For once, Saban's assholeitude may work in our favor. I'm hoping he continues to be a selfish, petty little pr!ck and this kid falls into our lap.

Yeah, it sucks for the kid but I'm a fan (so I'm selfish) and the more ammo we could stockpile the better. I don't give a rats as$z if we were his 1st choice or not...

Last edited:
I love Saban now if he's blocking the transfer to Georgia. Hail Saban! Keep blocking him!

Saban said publicly he'd be happy to help Smith transfer anywhere outside the $EC. Smith obviously doesn't want to come here, but I hope Saban stands his ground. I get the feeling though with the mom whining publicly and then mentioning that the other grad transfer got cleared to leave Bama for Missouri that Bama will fold.

Hoping this turns out to be another Winslow Jr situation where his dad wanted him at Michigan State and he wanted to go to Washington but they compromised on Miami.

I love Saban now if he's blocking the transfer to Georgia. Hail Saban! Keep blocking him!

Saban said publicly he'd be happy to help Smith transfer anywhere outside the $EC. Smith obviously doesn't want to come here, but I hope Saban stands his ground. I get the feeling though with the mom whining publicly and then mentioning that the other grad transfer got cleared to leave Bama for Missouri that Bama will fold.

Hoping this turns out to be another Winslow Jr situation where his dad wanted him at Michigan State and he wanted to go to Washington but they compromised on Miami.

This. Not understanding why our fans are up in arms about Saban blocking him going to UGA. lol. That would be horrible news if he didnt! We want him here! **** right hail Saban! This kid could be the difference between us having an average secondary to having a good one. Which will be great for the scheme we are running.

To be honest I'm hoping they make it in but I don't expect either to make it. The Mullins sitch is just to sketchy every time he completes what was needed, all of a sudden there's something else he needs to still do. And I'm pretty sure with Smith, Sabans just going to yank him around til he ends up staying at Bama.

Smith graduates tomorrow.. not much Satan can do after that

Wants to go to Georgia though

Advertisement
Even if Smith graduates he'll still need Alabama's approval for a transfer.

Hoping Saban stands his ground blocking UGA! Hang in there, Nick! Wouldn't be fair to allow a transfer within the conference.

Smith should just forget about Georgia and come on down to beautiful Coral Gables.

Supposed to graduate within a week or so

Advertisement
I hope you guys saying Smith is coming aren't citing Ferman. He'll write anything for clicks, even if it's unsubstantiated.

Sent from my outdated Droid

Does Ferman write for DawgNation?

I was referencing one poster who specifically said Rivals said all three will be on campus and then anther in this thread saying that Smith would be here as an absolute next week.

Yep.
Sorry, I had initially read the opposite from your thread.....too late at night.
Yeah, love how folks post stuff with certainty without attributing their sources, which is probably the same source that everyone else is aware of.

Advertisement
Do we want a kid who has us a plan b?

In case you haven't been noticing, side chicks are winning in 2016! So if we wind up being Smith's side chick, I'm OK w that. If Amber Rose got her own TV show for being a side chick, I wouldn't mind an ACC title for being a side chick. Lol

Advertisement
I dont see anything wrong with being plan B. Kid wants to play under the same D-Coordinator he has played under for 4 years. Nothing wrong with that scenario. Lets be happy Smart is in the SEC bc Saban isnt letting him leave to another SEC school.

I hope you guys saying Smith is coming aren't citing Ferman. He'll write anything for clicks, even if it's unsubstantiated.

Sent from my outdated Droid

Does Ferman write for DawgNation?

I was referencing one poster who specifically said Rivals said all three will be on campus and then anther in this thread saying that Smith would be here as an absolute next week.

Yep.
Sorry, I had initially read the opposite from your thread.....too late at night.
Yeah, love how folks post stuff with certainty without attributing their sources, which is probably the same source that everyone else is aware of.

I saw a link to the article people were referencing. It was written by Matt Shodell, not Ferman. So maybe it is valid.

Advertisement
Back