Update on Mullins/Smith???

canetothemax

Redshirt Freshman
Any word on Mullins reporting this week? What about Maurice Smith finishing his class and transferring?

Advertisement
To be honest I'm hoping they make it in but I don't expect either to make it. The Mullins sitch is just to sketchy every time he completes what was needed, all of a sudden there's something else he needs to still do. And I'm pretty sure with Smith, Sabans just going to yank him around til he ends up staying at Bama.

To be honest I'm hoping they make it in but I don't expect either to make it. The Mullins sitch is just to sketchy every time he completes what was needed, all of a sudden there's something else he needs to still do. And I'm pretty sure with Smith, Sabans just going to yank him around til he ends up staying at Bama.

Smith graduates tomorrow.. not much Satan can do after that

Advertisement

Very true, but I mean there's not much he would need to do, I'm sure he's trying to talk the kid off the ledge.

Very true, but I mean there's not much he would need to do, I'm sure he's trying to talk the kid off the ledge.

I'm sure Saban isn't wanting to just let him leave, but in all honesty the kid is in too deep. You can't go through the entire transfer process, all of it gone public, all the way to the point of the actual transfer except he wasn't allowed to do it yet. Saban would never let him see the field unless it's ST if he returns just in spite of him threatening to leave.

He's gotta make a move and I'd bet it's done by the end of the week

I'm sure Saban isn't wanting to just let him leave, but in all honesty the kid is in too deep. You can't go through the entire transfer process, all of it gone public, all the way to the point that you actually transfer then not do it. Saban would never let him see the field unless it's ST if he returns just in spite of him threatening to leave.

I feels ya

I'm sure Saban isn't wanting to just let him leave, but in all honesty the kid is in too deep. You can't go through the entire transfer process, all of it gone public, all the way to the point that you actually transfer then not do it. Saban would never let him see the field unless it's ST if he returns just in spite of him threatening to leave.

I feels ya

As for Mullins, it's a shady situation but I guess I'm just blindly optimistic that the reports of this summer class is all that's holding him from Miami. I have a good feeling for some reason.

Advertisement

I feels ya

As for Mullins, it's a shady situation but I guess I'm just blindly optimistic that the reports of this summer class is all that's holding him from Miami. I have a good feeling for some reason.

Well hopefully your vibes are right man, lord knows we could use em both.

If Mullins wasn't going to make it in you'd be hearing rumors by now & I'm sure [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] would be pumping the brakes on the expectations.

Advertisement
Why am I trolling when there is literally no info yet on both and camp is about to start?

Something has to be coming soon.

Why am I trolling when there is literally no info yet on both and camp is about to start?

Something has to be coming soon.

You just answered your own question Jack ***....your asking for information and there is none don't you think Pete would have had something he would have already mentioned.

Advertisement
According to Rivals all three Mullins, Wright and M Smith will be here in august sometime.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back