Update on Gregory Rousseau

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Gregory Rousseau is a top target for Miami on the defensive side of the ball and that has been the case since he was offered. I know that there has been speculation about a commit coming today and Rousseau's name has been linked to that, but UM coaches are not expecting any commitment from him today.

Rousseau just left campus and did not mention anything to the coaches about an imminent commitment.

It's also being reported elsewhere that Miami denied his commitment today, but I can confirm that is false. UM wants him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another typical overhyped recruiting day.

edit: not directed at Pete. The hype masters know who they are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh, I almost forgot...

:6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another typical overhyped recruiting day.

edit: not directed at Pete. The hype masters know who they are.

Why because a guy with 77 posts said there was gonna be....only a few posters on here I take info seriously from

Oh, I almost forgot...

:6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6::6fPS6:

200w (8).gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL at Ivins coming out with the same update 9 minutes after Pete. That dude is a tool.

Ever consider the possibility that they have similar sources? Ivins does PLENTY of his own work, I don't think the dude ever sleeps honestly. 247 is garbage for the most part, especially Miami's, but Ivins is legit. I consider Pete the best around here right now, but that doesn't mean you should just follow the herd and blindly hate. The circlejerk is getting old and lame.

Even Pete has publicly stated, sometime last year, that Ivins does his own reporting.

Advertisement
Back