Update on Gregory Rousseau

Advertisement
I think its obvious our coaches dont push for on the spot commitments, they want kids to go home, let the high wear off and make a decision, its a good way to cut back on decommitments.

LOL at Ivins coming out with the same update 9 minutes after Pete. That dude is a tool.

I got the sense that Ivins and the Canesinsight guys (Pete and Geo at least) trade insights. The guy seems to be pro-Miami, and makes original contributions. So I see no issue with him.

p.s., I also don't get the dislike for the PB Post guy, Porter. May not be as deeply tuned into Canes as Pete and CIS, but he's still reasonable and a decent journalist. Nothing like those tools Manny and Shandel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think its obvious our coaches dont push for on the spot commitments, they want kids to go home, let the high wear off and make a decision, its a good way to cut back on decommitments.

Only way to do it.

LOL at Ivins coming out with the same update 9 minutes after Pete. That dude is a tool.

I got the sense that Ivins and the Canesinsight guys (Pete and Geo at least) trade insights. The guy seems to be pro-Miami, and makes original contributions. So I see no issue with him.

p.s., I also don't get the dislike for the PB Post guy, Porter. May not be as deeply tuned into Canes as Pete and CIS, but he's still reasonable and a decent journalist. Nothing like those tools Manny and Shandel.

Good point Matt. Lol but ya I agree w the above although not sure manny even covers UM. Either way Reynolds takes the cake for least respected on this board

I've always appreciated Porter.

Advertisement
can't believe ppl actually pay for 247 or canesport.... having a paywall nowadays can't be good for business in this kind of area but who knows. i'd imagine the lack of paywall makes traffic much larger on this site so hopefully impressions are more valuable here. plus this site has the benefit of having some good posters and film junkies that compliment the main guys

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]

Follow me on this while I'll walk you through it:

Question 1 - have we ever had days on this site where posters claim something big will happen and nothing materializes?

Question 2 - has this happened more than once?

Question 3 -when these claims are made, does everyone get hyped up?

Question 4 - are you being intellectually honest?

There. That should do it....let me know. Have a good day, sir.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna say that question 3 answers question 1 & 2, and for me, the answer to question 4 would be yes! LOL

Advertisement
can't believe ppl actually pay for 247 or canesport.... having a paywall nowadays can't be good for business in this kind of area but who knows. i'd imagine the lack of paywall makes traffic much larger on this site so hopefully impressions are more valuable here. plus this site has the benefit of having some good posters and film junkies that compliment the main guys

I honestly don't think 247 is bad! Considering it's still relatively new, they've done a good job to date versus their competitors.

Another typical overhyped recruiting day.

edit: not directed at Pete. The hype masters know who they are.

Ya man recruiting has really sucked this cycle hasn't it?

Apples to oranges statement. Of course recruiting has been great. That was not my point at all, but perceive it the way you want, I guess.

Typical over

When are you and others going to realize that recruiting is fluid and changes at a moments notice?

Ya man recruiting has really sucked this cycle hasn't it?

Apples to oranges statement. Of course recruiting has been great. That was not my point at all, but perceive it the way you want, I guess.

Typical over

When are you and others going to realize that recruiting is fluid and changes at a moments notice?

Fluid and moist are my two most favorite words in the dictionary.

Advertisement
Back