Update on Gregory Rousseau

This kid can't play DE here at his weight and frame currwbtly. Is he an OlB ? Uga always had a guy like him (Leonard Floyd). At that type of position I would look at Bonito out of State as well who is 6'3 205. Can one if the two turn into the kid out of plantation that is currently a beast of a linebacker?. Thoughts? Lu, [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz

Advertisement
This kid can't play DE here at his weight and frame currwbtly. Is he an OlB ? Uga always had a guy like him (Leonard Floyd). At that type of position I would look at Bonito out of State as well who is 6'3 205. Can one if the two turn into the kid out of plantation that is currently a beast of a linebacker?. Thoughts? Lu, [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rariz

He's 6'6 215 he has put on 15 pounds over the last few months. He has the frame to grow to about 260- 270 at least

He's 6'6 215 he has put on 15 pounds over the last few months. He has the frame to grow to about 260- 270 at least

Brian burns is listed at 6'5 218 and he could play DE here. So why cant this kid use his athleticism in the same way off the edge?

This kid probably doesn't see the field until 19 or 20 plenty of time to put on weight

DE is one spot we can afford for someone to come in and sit a couple years

Advertisement
This kid can't play DE here at his weight and frame currwbtly. Is he an OlB ? Uga always had a guy like him (Leonard Floyd). At that type of position I would look at Bonito out of State as well who is 6'3 205. Can one if the two turn into the kid out of plantation that is currently a beast of a linebacker?. Thoughts? Lu, @DMoney, @Peterariz
Sorry, haven't seen enough of this kid to say. What we do know is the coaches have a certain "prototype" in mind for positions. I'm not really a fan of that approach, but I think trusting Coach Kul will be one of the easier things we do.

What a terrible post.

This kid has wire-hanger shoulders. He won't be able to carry that much weight on his frame.

This kid can't play DE here at his weight and frame currwbtly. Is he an OlB ? Uga always had a guy like him (Leonard Floyd). At that type of position I would look at Bonito out of State as well who is 6'3 205. Can one if the two turn into the kid out of plantation that is currently a beast of a linebacker?. Thoughts? Lu, @DMoney, @Peterariz

I think Rousseau would play McCloud's spot. He'd be on the field side and cover a ton of ground with his movement skills and length. Just don't know how physical he is.

What a terrible post.

This kid has wire-hanger shoulders. He won't be able to carry that much weight on his frame.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-ripped-dude-how-much-muscle-can-i-put-on-naturally.html

He will gain 37 pounds minimum in 4 years. If he enters Miami at 220, 260 is very doable by his senior year. But dude could still be a terror at 6'7 245 in his SO year.

Advertisement
How in the **** was my post infraction worthy? Come on man...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Brian burns is listed at 6'5 218 and he could play DE here. So why cant this kid use his athleticism in the same way off the edge?

He aint Brian Burns and doesnt have the bend or burst of Brian Burns who played de for like 5 years...and went against TOP competition every day and then on game days. I keep seeing comparisons to other players that are not in our system...Were not running the same d as LSU or FSU. And quite frankly fsu can get away with Burns that light due to the size of their DT'S...their HUGE..they just want Burns to get up field.

I like to see if he can play SAM...but DE...not right now with his size and frame.

He aint Brian Burns and doesnt have the bend or burst of Brian Burns who played de for like 5 years...and went against TOP competition every day and then on game days. I keep seeing comparisons to other players that are not in our system...Were not running the same d as LSU or FSU. And quite frankly fsu can get away with Burns that light due to the size of their DT'S...their HUGE..they just want Burns to get up field.

I like to see if he can play SAM...but DE...not right now with his size and frame.

Dafug? Doesnt have the bend or burst of Burns? Are you kidding me? This guy plays WIDE RECEIVER and DEFENSIVE BACK for chrissakes. Dude's catching 80 yard TD passes and you think he cant outburst or outbend Burns??? lmao. His problem is weight gain, not burst.

Yeah, he looks super stiff. Pedestrian athletic skills at best. Lulz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back