Update from a poster on itu

Advertisement
@sarah_k_spence: Richt says he's been given opportunity to stick around and help out with players and Athletic Association, but has not accepted position yet

@AnthonyDasher1: When asked if continuing to coach is an option. Richt: "No doubt."

@sarah_k_spence: RIcht says "if and when I coach again, I'm looking forward to coaching again. I miss coaching quarterbacks, I miss calling plays

Guys...

We are still talking about Blake James here. The guy is a total doofus.

Richt will have a meeting with us out of respect and for leverage with Georgia; however, he would never take the Miami job.

Richt was talking about retiring last year.

Advertisement
Players don't know jack. I wish ****ers would just stop with the bs.

Nobody knows anything . The same names are getting regurgitated

Unless Mark has a serious case of vengeance against UGA and wants to come here to win a NC to shove down their throats, I don't want him. Vengeance is not in his faith wheelhouse so I doubt that. I prefer Butch but at least there are some reasons Mark is a fit. But if we are going to hire a Mark, I want the one at MSU. I still prefer Butch.

Richt: “I think there will be a number of options to weigh.” Coaching one of those options. pic.twitter.com/lgbK5Jc3yu

Advertisement
Richt: “I think there will be a number of options to weigh.” Coaching one of those options. pic.twitter.com/lgbK5Jc3yu

We have Davis in our back pocket. I see nothing wrong with chatting with Richt. I don't think he's a difference maker, though...But nothing wrong with chatting with a high quality coach. He is a solid coach even though he's never won a championship.

As a Cane alumnus, I wish Richt the best of luck however it turns out for him....

veniceCane 269 posts 2 hours ago via Mobile
As posted before the MR firing has thrown a monkey wrench into those that want BD. They will sit and talk with MR before anything is done. He does have all the ties to THE U and would be a mistake to not hear him out. TIFWIW.
This is what I heard 16 hours ago. Read last line.
veniceCane 267 posts 16 hours ago Premium Post
IMAIM, you have said more than I was allowed to and kudos to you. From what I have gathered is that the possible reason for the delay in answering is the assistants can not be contacted or announced until the end of season and Championship games. need to TIFWIW. Some of them are still negotiating. Be patient as hopefully with the MR firing today it does not delay even more.

This posters son is friends with one of the players on the team

That's what everyone thought in January of 2001.

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Richt, asked what he thinks will happen next: "I'm going to listen to anyone who has interest in me."

@RadiNabulsi: Mark Richt will listen to job offers. He just moved to the top of 6-7 hot boards ...

Sounds like he wants Miami...

Advertisement
@AnthonyDasher1: When asked if continuing to coach is an option. Richt: "No doubt."

@sarah_k_spence: RIcht says "if and when I coach again, I'm looking forward to coaching again. I miss coaching quarterbacks, I miss calling plays

So he is willing to be a oc?

There you have it.

HC Butch
DC Schiano
OC Richt

Advertisement
I like Mark Richt, but he just doesn't seem like a great fit at Miami.

We've gone the good guy route and it burned us. Let's start "dating" ******** again.

Guys...

We are still talking about Blake James here. The guy is a total doofus.

Richt will have a meeting with us out of respect and for leverage with Georgia; however, he would never take the Miami job.

Richt was talking about retiring last year.

Aren't you the guy that kept saying Chud was the next coach?

[MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports: Richt, asked what he thinks will happen next: "I'm going to listen to anyone who has interest in me."

@RadiNabulsi: Mark Richt will listen to job offers. He just moved to the top of 6-7 hot boards ...

Sounds like he wants Miami...

It sounds like he still has a lot of fire to coach... It's on SEC network

At this point it's a 99% chance Butch gets the job, the other 1% is for Herman. Richt at OC for Butch would be top notch.

Advertisement
Back