Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
We had no one left if DVD went down this year. There were no designed runs this year for DVD.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 9.58.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 9.59.38 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he proves those of us who doubted his talent wrong. I didn't see a 5 star WR when he was being recruited and I would love to be wrong here. Welcome to the family young man.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's still plenty of tread on Ladson's tires. Now you bring him home, throw him in a pot with Van Dyke, Knighton, Brinson, Mallory, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you've got a stew going.
Translation please.
My brain is buffering right now.

Advertisement
Welcome home!

We need a bigger WR and he fits the bill.

Some of you guys watched wiggins and pope trot out for 3 years straight and you're going to complain about this kid?

If all he does is push Romello, George, X, and Keyshawn, and forces those boys to really work to keep their jobs, then he made us better!

Advertisement
Ladson is the most talented WR we have in terms of size/speed combo. Big and can get down the field. He stays healthy he will be a nice addition to the young WR group.

He was 1st team at Clemson just had recurring injuries.
He needs to realize that he needs to live up to Rambo 2.0 for TVD next year. Someone else needs to pick up Harley’s production too (Maybe Key?). Add a running game and a top 25 defense and we are talking.

Advertisement
Back