Update Frank Ladson

Advertisement
Master Baba - love ittttttt!!!
Martial Arts Reaction GIF by Arrow Video

Here a few to follow up:
@Odysseus 👆

It’s unbelievable how quickly Mario and his team are bringing all the necessary changes to the infrastructure of the program. From a legitimate training table and nutritional program to a top tier strength training program with support staff. It’s so **** impressive
Yeah but is there unlimited muscle milk on the premises ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jason Marshall me then.
Jason Marshall...a true sellout...he is the first ever consensus five-star recruit from Miami to go the that shythole place of the gator...he can kick rocks
So many from Palmetto dissed him after that...and then soft *** Collier went with him...and saw basically 0 PT and is redshirted.

Will probably beg Mario to come back

Jason Marshall...a true sellout...he is the first ever consensus five-star recruit from Miami to go the that shythole place of the gator...he can kick rocks
So many from Palmetto dissed him after that...and then soft *** Collier went with him...and saw basically 0 PT and is redshirted.

Will probably beg Mario to come back
I’m sure Mario hopes he does.

And Collier we didn’t really care about. He was only because of Marshall. We had better safeties committed.

I’m sure Mario hopes he does.

And Collier we didn’t really care about. He was only because of Marshall. We had better safeties committed.
Yeah..thats what I wrote...Collier will beg to come here...
Sellout Marshall saw plenty of PT this season so he will probably stay at that shythole

Advertisement
Back