Unsung player in the back 7 through 2 games

If you mean his dancing after he makes an occasional play yea he’s ok...I’d rather him just play better defense without it when the defense is getting their sHT pushed in but that’s just me..
Smh of all the players to pick on you choose the one that’s actually playing great

Advertisement
Dude is an in the box safety. Basically he’s a linebacker in Nickel and dime packages. His role is to make plays that our regular linebackers won’t in the same position. He’s excelled at his role so far making tackles for loss, sacks, and breaking up intermediate passes.

At his position your not going to see a lot of interceptions and plays made downfield in coverage unless a team is determined to attack the middle against man coverage.

Smh of all the players to pick on you choose the one that’s actually playing great
Not picking on anyone..I hate it when any player Miami or otherwise,college,pro or pop warner ,goes dancing around like they are all world when they’re getting beat and they’re team is getting run over...just me.Just do your job .you can dance,prance and talk sHT after the game.
He was dancing after one play and got beat the next one because his dancing left him scurrying to get in position for the next play.

Advertisement
Back