Unpopular Opinion

Advertisement
I think it’s easy to say that. The excitement that we have about these guys is what makes you think that but to say they will have a better career at Miami is a bit of a stretch. Having said that I am in the group of believers that the LBs haven’t done much this season however, could you imagine if those guys didn’t come back? How would the Lb core look like? The depth? If those young pups were forced to play early and they missed tackles and assignments we will all be singing a different tune about their future.

Advertisement
Here are several publications naming Shaq a preseason 2nd team AA, 1st team ACC and even potential defensive POY.

Pretty sure Miami fans aren't voting on these.

Shaq and Pickney are proof of why some Miami fans can't have nice things. Led by the doofus who upvoted your post and his posse in the cult of Butch, they **** on anyone who excels just because they aren't Ray Lewis or Sean Taylor, instead of appreciating what they do. All because of their demented mindset that Butch and only Butch can coach here successfully. So they backbite any potential success with hope of failure, with the hope it will somehow lead to the return of their messiah.

So many facts in the post!!!

Why can't some here be thankful shaq,pinckney and mc!oud came here when they did and didn't leave early.think about what the last four years would've been like without them.guess you've forgotten about Turkey **** ( coach no d) and his flying circus and disappearing act.

Mike is better than shaq. Shaq is a great young man from a great family but he isnt as good as i thought he would be after his freshman season.

I still hope both go pro and kill it.
He was maxed out in HS those are dangsrous kids to recruit cause your getting a finished product that wont improve. Sam has that closing speed str8 monster modern day linebacker. Need those type all over the roster.

Advertisement
Not if the head men keep cutting corners & surrounding themselves with yes men. A real head coach can be an alpha even when surrounded by other grown *** men.

I hear ya big dawg, but Enos for one definitely don't come across as a "Yes Man". Neither does Rumph. And I'm sure there may be a few more. I could be wrong, but from outside looking in it sure don't look that way. In comparison, how do you think Saban or Dabo staff's compare to ours in regards to guys who are only on campus saying yes to everything their bosses say?

GO CANES!!!

Dont care if I get a lot of heat for it or if I end up being wrong (I hope I'm right). But I predict Avery Huff and Sam Brooks to end up having better Miami careers than Mike and Shaq. I love Mike and Shaq and I always defend them but I think most of their praise comes from them being starters since freshmen. I think Sam and Avery have much heigher ceilings in today's football and if they put it all together they will be drafted higher than MIke and Shaq when its all said and done. Seeing Sam get sideline to sideline saturday was impressive and something we havent seen at Miami since Perryman imo.

This is the equivalent of your wife of 40 years dying and while on her death bed you begin courting and dating other women. No shame in OP's game. Ruthless vato! lol

GO CANES!!

I
I'm not defending Manny. I'm saying no one here knows how he is going do long term here yet.

No one.

Anyone who's already 100% sure already is full of ****.
Im not full of **** and im 100% sure he will fail.......doesnt make me right but for me im 100%

Advertisement
Advertisement
And we are usually proven right.

Those late rounders tend to outperform and outlast their higher-drafted peers. That’s why we are still 3rd in NFL players.

Moreover, even a sixth round pick is still better than most of the other LBs in the nation. What Clemson LBs are doing anything in the pros? We have guys like Thurston Armbrister on rosters while Ben Boulware is unemployed.

If anything, we underrate our talent.

They are both free agents, homie.

Advertisement
Back