UNLV OG/OT Justice Oluwaseun transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Completely speculating, but if Campbell leaves Rivers goes to tackle and Oluwaseun plays guard. Or maybe the tackle from Houston bails since he's having to compete for a spot. Rivers could still compete at guard as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Justice knows what we have and he knows what this kid can do.

Give me an FBS starting LT and we will figure out something to do with him. The more age and experience the better. Clark is injured.
I think people are forgetting about Clark's injury. This is thinking for the future, too. He has two years to play

We need the help and Manny needs to win to get more help. So I guess we will see on how he plays

I agree with the help but I just don’t see this being the right move and this point in time. We could’ve waited a little longer and get some better players.

He's better than Gaynor. Look we need big powerful bodies on the inside. A battle between Olu, Donaldson, Scaife and Rivers would set up nice at guard. Seymore, Jai Clark and Gaynor at center. Nelson LT and Walker RT(?) or Campbell.
If I don’t have to see Gaynor get pushed back 3 feet against every good DL he faces, it’s worth the scholly.

Advertisement
2 years to play makes alot more sense, I was about to say ....

Veteran OL that has starting experience for our depth should never be frowned upon. I’m not crazy about using a 22 counter for him but if we are going to do it, those are the types that it should be done for IMO. He can help us, we need push up front more than anything, this helps ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back