Sunny Odogwu
Beau Sandland: Transferred
Hunter Knighton
Alex Figueroa: Dismissed
Artie Burns
Alex Gall
Standish Dobard
Ray Lewis III: Transferred

7 players left from the class. Epic fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His classes always sucked i dont get why people act shocked. Some people believe hes a great recruiter on this site still to this day. They smoking crack they jave to be

Funny thing (kinda) is that Derrick Griffin has one of the brighter futures as of now of those names listed.

Advertisement
Probably not terribly different from any of the classes over the past 12-14 years....

You need coaching, talent evaluation and development....

Without it, massive attrition is one of many negative effects.....

Kevin Olsen: Dismissed
Derrick Griffin: Never Admitted
Corn Elder
Stacey Coley

Jermaine Grace: Dismissed
Gus Edwards
Ryheem Lockley: Never Admitted
Ufombu Kamalu
AQM: Dismissed after being suspended and suspended again
Sunny Odogwu
Beau Sandland: Transferred
Hunter Knighton
Alex Figueroa: Dismissed
Artie Burns
Alex Gall
Standish Dobard
Ray Lewis III: Transferred

7 players left from the class. Epic fail.

Last edited:
Advertisement
a whole class and only coley, elder, and burns to show for it. wow

you could throw sonny in there but injuries have plagued him so i'll wait until this year to judge whether he has been solid recruiting pickup

you could throw sonny in there but injuries have plagued him so i'll wait until this year to judge whether he has been solid recruiting pickup

Sonny is a Green Tree AA until proven otherwise. Coley peaked his freshman year until proven otherwise.

From that class we got Artie, a very good, NFL quality CB; and Elder, a serviceable+ D1 CB. The rest are jags, knuckleheads or jags/knuckleheads. Could the worst of the Coker/Randy classes have yielded so little?

Advertisement
Oh how I did love the Golden lovers praising him for finally taking the risks Shannon wouldn't take

Oh how I did love the Golden lovers praising him for finally taking the risks Shannon wouldn't take

The 2012 class was suppose to be built upon and year two it got worse....thats a tell tale sign rt there if there is any that ur coach wont win.

Sonny is a Green Tree AA until proven otherwise. Coley peaked his freshman year until proven otherwise.

From that class we got Artie, a very good, NFL quality CB; and Elder, a serviceable+ D1 CB. The rest are jags, knuckleheads or jags/knuckleheads. Could the worst of the Coker/Randy classes have yielded so little?

Coley peaked his freshmen year but had more recieving yards last year. That dont make sense man.

Advertisement
Back