Univ. of Miami has the worst reporters of any sport in history

Advertisement
If only we had a site that offered the kind of insight on the canes we all crave.

i-see-what-5b65cb.jpg

Advertisement
I’m watching some of the inside the u videos today of the player interviews and how many times can they ask the same questions over and over again? These ppl have no football IQ after decades of watching the sport… no ability to ask relevant questions that make sense.

How many times are all of them going to keep asking about Mark Fletcher to everybody from staff to players over and over again ?? How many times are they going to keep asking Francisco about how his “little brother felt after his 1st game?” .. after the game this week it’s going to be “How did Francis feel after his 2nd game?”

It’s like I want to hear these players and coaches speak to us through the media… but I lose brain cells every week listening to these nerds ask the most out of touch pointless questions repeatedly.

Can Mario get the Miami admins to have these ppl replaced? And get some youth in the mix that actually understands the culture and football.
I've said for years that Joe zagacki in particular simply needs to go. I'm pretty sure he's not even aware where he's at.

Advertisement
We should just rename this "The Stupid Questions Dumb SFla reporters ask". Or something like that. Featuring really idiotic questions like"

Are you excited about your matchup this week with A&M?

Advertisement
And the "national" reporters are not any better.

ESPN just ran a segment called "ACC Struggles in Week 1", citing the losses by BC, UVa, Clemson, and GaTech.

---UVa was picked to finish last in the ACC and lost to #12 Tennessee
---Clemson and GaTech lost ACC conference games (to Duke and Louisville, respectively)
---And, yes, BC lost to Northern Illinois by 3 in OT

Eight other wins, including the two wins over SEC teams LSU (ranked #5) and South Carolina.

By contrast...

SEC Losses
---FLorida loses to Utah
---South Carolina loses to UNC
---LSU loses to F$U
---No SEC vs. SEC games, and no wins over ranked teams (ACC had 1 win over a ranked team, and 2 if you count Duke over Clemson)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm convinced Susan Miller Degean (sp?) would interview Zelensky, regardless of how you feel about the topic and ask him why he has not surrendered yet.

She legitimately drinks all the drugs in Dade County every morning.

Advertisement
Back