Univ. of Miami has the worst reporters of any sport in history

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I’m watching some of the inside the u videos today of the player interviews and how many times can they ask the same questions over and over again? These ppl have no football IQ after decades of watching the sport… no ability to ask relevant questions that make sense.

How many times are all of them going to keep asking about Mark Fletcher to everybody from staff to players over and over again ?? How many times are they going to keep asking Francisco about how his “little brother felt after his 1st game?” .. after the game this week it’s going to be “How did Francis feel after his 2nd game?”

It’s like I want to hear these players and coaches speak to us through the media… but I lose brain cells every week listening to these nerds ask the most out of touch pointless questions repeatedly.

Can Mario get the Miami admins to have these ppl replaced? And get some youth in the mix that actually understands the culture and football.

Advertisement
Watch out, we’re going to have to start calling you SaneCane.
IMG_9765.gif

I’m watching some of the inside the u videos today of the player interviews and how many times can they ask the same questions over and over again? These ppl have no football IQ after decades of watching the sport… no ability to ask relevant questions that make sense.

How many times are all of them going to keep asking about Mark Fletcher to everybody from staff to players over and over again ?? How many times are they going to keep asking Francisco about how his “little brother felt after his 1st game?” .. after the game this week it’s going to be “How did Francis feel after his 2nd game?”

It’s like I want to hear these players and coaches speak to us through the media… but I lose brain cells every week listening to these nerds ask the most out of touch pointless questions repeatedly.

Can Mario get the Miami admins to have these ppl replaced? And get some youth in the mix that actually understands the culture and football.
If only we had a site that offered the kind of insight on the canes we all crave.

Advertisement
They’re certain media members who do suck that are on the beat for Miami, but honestly what do you expect/want them to ask the players when they’re there everyday? There are only so many questions you can ask a 20 year old

They are across the board terrible and have very little interest in being anything but. Their articles are boring - paint by numbers. They have no interesting insights on the team or games.

They do the bare minimum. They know nothing about the team beyond what they saw in media viewing portions of camp and what they hear during player/coach media availability.

Advertisement

Spot on! The South Florida media, at least the part who cover UM football are beyond terrible. They are absolutely abysmal! I agree with you 100% about how it can be possible for these people to have such non existent football IQs after watching the sport for decades! This is why I can't watch any of these press conferences with the players being interviewed by these clowns.

You want a good press interview? Replace all of these goofballs with a bunch of CIS posters. Convince @DMoney , @Peter Ariz , and @k9cane to get press passes then have , @Memnon , @Rellyrell , @JHallCanes , @TRick72 , @CaneTheGaytors , @The Franchise , @Lance Roffers , and myself to all ask the questions and I promise you that you will get the best press conference that you have ever heard. It will never happen but that would be must see.

Agreed, same questions repeated ad nauseam.

Wish more (a lot more) reporters would go the details route. Asking a DB what he saw when he made an INT, or the QB after a rope down the sideline. Pick their brain, let them explain their thought process and how they got to the outcome.

Nope, instead we get “so you lost to A&M last year, have you guys thought about that heading into Saturday?”

Advertisement
Spot on! The South Florida media, at least the part who cover UM football are beyond terrible. They are absolutely abysmal! I agree with you 100% about how it can be possible for these people to have such non existent football IQs after watching the sport for decades! This is why I can't watch any of these press conferences with the players being interviewed by these clowns.

You want a good press interview? Replace all of these goofballs with a bunch of CIS posters. Convince @DMoney , @Peter Ariz , and @k9cane to get press passes then have , @Memnon , @Rellyrell , @JHallCanes , @TRick72 , @CaneTheGaytors , @The Franchise , @Lance Roffers , and myself to all ask the questions and I promise you that you will get the best press conference that you have ever heard. It will never happen but that would be must see.
Ehhh… those guys are washed.

Gimme @KrazyCane , @Mklein13 , @Empirical Cane and @P-Tizzle and I promise you a press conference you’ll never forget.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back