Unis vs fsu

I don't mind All-green, the All Orange is way worse IMO.

I like the All-Black uni's too, I'm probably in the minority on this as well but I really really don't like the neon pink pastels that always get slapped on everything Miami, it's just tacky AF to me.

It's like we get it, Miami Vice the 80's, alright already lol... And I actually like Retrowave/Vaporwave Art, I just don't think it fits with Football & Basketball uniforms, to me that style should be reserved for music, movies, TV, video games & anime, things that have a more specific reasoning to use it. Makes no sense for sports to use IMO there's no real connection, no teams back then ever even wore those colors or anything in that style, it seems forced to me.
I thought the Miami vice stuff would be cool for a single big night game. Each Miami pro team do it once and let it die... Now its played out.

Advertisement
I agree.
But I hate the all green look, same with all orange. For away uniforms, besides the stormtroopers, i prefer white top and green bottoms more than the orange bottoms.

I can’t remember the last time we wore white tops and green bottoms. I can’t even think of one time, although I’m sure we have

To me nothing synonymous with dominance more than the 2001 white on green. Seeing that uniform reminds me of the best college football team ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
orange top, white pants. white top, orange pants. stormtroopers. 70% of the time. classic fn canes. Yes, orange > green. it's who we are. ppl think canes and they think orange.

one game green top, white pants. one game white top, green pants. one game all black (VT and ND in '17 sealed it + recruits love it).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can't either, I love that combo. Reminds me of 2000-2004.
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes @djnellz

at duke couple years ago below. Looked sharp.

636423270514031256-AP-APTOPIX-Miami-Duke-Footba.jpg

ncaa-football-miami-at-duke-durham-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9100301fm.jpg

Have we ever worn white tops at home? Then why y’all even mentioning it ?

Don’t ask me. The only reason I remember what we wore versus Louisville, is because it was talked about on the site, and has a tag - “storm troopers“… Otherwise, had it not been talked about here, I wouldn’t have given it another thought, and if somebody asked me today what we wore last week I wouldn’t remember. Some people are really good about remembering those types of details, if something doesn’t seem important to me, it goes in and out of my brain

Advertisement
Back