Unis vs fsu

Advertisement
Advertisement
The pickle look was worn in 2000 vs La Tech. The result? An ugly win and no BCS title game. That did it for me.
What uni combo did we wear vs FIU last year?

What about when we lost to GTech & La Tech last year?

Superstitions about Jersey's are hilarious to me... We've lost literally dozens of games wearing traditional Orange & White but everyone acts like Green is bad luck or something lol.

Superstitions about Jersey's are hilarious to me... We've lost literally dozens of games wearing traditional Orange & White but everyone acts like Green is bad luck or something lol.

This is one of those rare times that I don’t agree with you. First of all, I do agree with the fact that it really doesn’t matter what uniform we wear - that’s just dumb superstition, but I’m not crazy about the green, especially the green on green.

I might be persuaded to like a traditional green top, with white bottoms. But that about would do it for me.

We've been largely mediocre over the last 15 years and dudes think uniform superstitions matter lol.

Advertisement
This is one of those rare times that I don’t agree with you. First of all, I do agree with the fact that it really doesn’t matter what uniform we wear - that’s just dumb superstition, but I’m not crazy about the green, especially the green on green.

I might be persuaded to like a traditional green top, with white bottoms. But that about would do it for me.
Our school colors are Orange & Green, but for some reason like 70%-80% of the fan base hates Green.

It's just weird to me.

Our school colors are Orange & Green, but for some reason like 70%-80% of the fan base hates Green.

It's just weird to me.
I agree.
But I hate the all green look, same with all orange. For away uniforms, besides the stormtroopers, i prefer white top and green bottoms more than the orange bottoms.

Let's go with 1945. At least the refs would have a hard time telling who to throw a bogus flag on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree.
But I hate the all green look, same with all orange. For away uniforms, besides the stormtroopers, i prefer white top and green bottoms more than the orange bottoms.
I don't mind All-green, the All Orange is way worse IMO.

I like the All-Black uni's too, I'm probably in the minority on this as well but I really really don't like the neon pink pastels that always get slapped on everything Miami, it's just tacky AF to me.

It's like we get it, Miami Vice the 80's, alright already lol... And I actually like Retrowave/Vaporwave Art, I just don't think it fits with Football & Basketball uniforms, to me that style should be reserved for music, movies, TV, video games & anime, things that have a more specific reasoning to use it. Makes no sense for sports to use IMO there's no real connection, no teams back then ever even wore those colors or anything in that style, it seems forced to me.

Advertisement
Back