Unis vs fsu

Advertisement
Have we ever worn white tops at home? Then why y’all even mentioning it ?

Yes. Last year vs. UVA. Parley all white storm troopers.

1600832850039.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of those rare times that I don’t agree with you. First of all, I do agree with the fact that it really doesn’t matter what uniform we wear - that’s just dumb superstition, but I’m not crazy about the green, especially the green on green.

I might be persuaded to like a traditional green top, with white bottoms. But that about would do it for me.

For the record, I'm trying to poke fun at the uni superstitions. I am not a fan of one-color combos EXCEPT for the Stormtroopers.

But I did like it when we started working green into the combos. Underrated color. More unusual than orange, a lot of teams use orange.

The jerseys need to be changed to the design of the black jersey. We have To get rid of the U on collar. Its Unbelievably goofy that it looks more like a w than U on some players. Just take it off all together. Love that the black jerseys don’t have it

I don’t get that 1970 helmet **** at all.

Think about it. Leather helmets were used until the 1950s. There was almost no "merchandising" back then. Most teams didn't put a lot of effort into color schemes, logos, and design back then.

Miami didn't have the U logo, and we didn't have a very professional Athletic Department, so I don't think we made much of an effort.

I think we tend to analyze things from the past using the logic of today, but there wasn't really a lot of strategy being used back then.

I liked our green jerseys since they were debuted against VT back in 98, but Adidas gave us this Notre Dame green that doesn't match our traditional shade. The green on the jersey numbers doesn't match the green on the shoulder stripes or the decals on the helmet.

Weird.

DTTZ5ZO3FVCZTCGGJG2VU2LPM4.jpg

fcd395e0-bff1-4166-aa61-69a223997a3e-Miami-UL-20.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not feeling the all black with white helmet.

would like to see us go green over white or orange over white. Don’t over think it. We have some of the cleanest uniforms in the country. No need to go Blackout and especially with a white helmet.

Advertisement
Back